6

fast forward 1 month (middle of September)

Jacks POV
Caroline and I have gotten really close and have almost been hanging out everyday. I am planning on asking her out soon. I want to make it really special. I really like her, I have never liked someone so much.

It's Saturday afternoon and I'm at Johnson's house. "How should I ask her?" I asked " Bring her to the pizza place and sit in the same spot then go to the park after and give her roses" Johnson said "they call me the love master" he said raising an eyebrow.

"Thanks dude, see ya later" I said to Johnson. I got in my car and drive home.

I drove into my driveway and I didn't see Caroline's car, so she was probably gone.

I walked home smiling, I was so happy I couldn't wait till tonight. "Jack are you okay" my mom said waving her hands in front of my face. "Yes better than ever" I said smiling then kissing her on the cheek.

I walked up to my room and decided to call her and ask her to hang out tonight. She picked up.
Caroline: what's up
Me: wanna get pizza tonight
Caroline: ya sure what time
Me: my house 5:45
Caroline: can't wait

We hung up and I walked down stairs. "So what were you smiling about" my mom asked. "I think tonight I'm going to ask out caroline" i smirking "that's great" my mom said smiling.

It was about 5:00 so I had about 30 minted to get ready. I put on the same flannel but I put on khaki pants because it was a little colder.

I went on my phone until she came over. I heard the doorbell ring and I saw her. I could not believe that she was going to be my girl friend.

She was wearing jeans, a grey colored sweater, and black vans. " Hey ready to go" she said smiling. "Yeah" I said smiling back. We walked out to my car and I opened up her door and we got in. "Nice shirt" she said. "Thanks" I said laughing.

When we go to the pizza place I opened her door and we walked in. We sat down in the corner booth. right when we sat down the waiter came. "What do you guys want to drink" he asked (it isn't the waiter from last time) "I'll have a lemonade" she said "I'll have a water" I said.

"I'm so hungry" she said "you are always hungry" I say laughing at "like you aren't too" she said laughing "true true" I said agreeing.

We deiced to share a cheese pizza. She ate almost half and I ate the rest of the pizza. "God this pizza is amazing" she said after eating. "You speak the truth" I say laughing.

"Hey wanna go to the park" I asked "yeah sure, I'm going to go to the bathroom really quickly" she said. When she left I called Johnson to make sure that everything was set up at the park. I mean it's only roses but I want it to be perfect.

"Ready" she said when she came back. "Yep" I said smiling. We walked out of the pizza place and I opened her car door and I got my side.

I was nervous on the way there. "Are you okay" she said kind of worried. "Yeah don't worry about it" I said smiling at her. She nodded and we kept talking.

When drove up to the park and I opened her door and she got out. We started waking towards at bench and we sat down. "I'll be right back" I told her and I went to go and get the roses behind a tree.

I came back and her face almost looked like it was glowing from happiness. I sat down next to her "caroline will you do the honor of being my girlfriend" I ask her handing her the roses. "Yes of course Jack" she says smiling.

Caroline's POV
Jack leans in to kiss me and i accept. Right when our lips touch I felt sparks fly. When we pull away I look at him smiling at he kisses my on the forehead.

I stands up and puts out his hand. I get up and we walk around the park. "I have had a crush on you ever since I saw you for the first time" Jack said and I could tell he meant it. " as the same with me" I say.

After talking at the park for long time start walking to his car. "Get on my back" he says and bends down. I jump on his back and we keep walking to his car.

He opens up my door and gets in his side. When he was driving he put on hand on the steering wheeling and his other hand resting on my leg.

When we got home it was 11:40 pm. "Ill pick you up tomorrow for breakfast" Jack says. "Time" I ask "10:00" he responds. He leans over and we kiss.

We get out of the car and he kisses my forehead. "Goodnight beautiful" he says in my ear. "Goodnight Jack" I say and hug him.

I walk up to my door and my dad and my mom where watching tv. "So why so late" my dad asks. "Jack asked my to be his girlfriend" I say smiling. "That great!" My mom says. "I'm happy for you" my dad says "but we has to come over for dinner" he says. I nodded.

"Goodnight" I say to my parents. I go upstairs and start getting ready for bed.