19

*fast forward a few weeks*

Caroline's POV
I've really missed Jack because he's on tour and all of my friends are gone in college.

Right now it's 3:30 on a Friday. I'm at lunch with my dad and noah. "How's Jack" my dad asks "I talked to him this morning he seems happy to be with fans" I say taking a sip of water. "Do you miss him" noah says "of course I do" I say laughing.

After lunch my dad has to go for something related to work. He asked for me to bring noah to target for birthday decorations because he's having his party on Sunday and yes my family is the type that doesn't do things till last minute. Btw Noah's turning 6.

Noah runs up to my car and opens up the back. I get in and start driving. I play tides by Jack and Jack for noah because that's the only "appropriate" song for him 😂. "Wow jack is a really good singer" noah says "I know right" I say.

"Do you like these" I say pointing to Spider-Man plates and napkins. "Yeah I like those" noah says and we grab them and put them in the cart. We are waiting in line for checkout.

"How are you today" the cashier says "good and you" I say "good" she says. "Is this your son" she asks. I think in my head really bish my son because i had him when I was about 12? "No he's my little brother" I say.

We walk to the car and drive home. It's 5:45. My dad noah and I are all talking in the living room. Since my mom has pasted we've spent so much more time together.

My dad is in the middle of a story when Johnson calls me "sorry dad but I have to take this" I say standing up leaving the room.
"Hello" I say
"Hey" JJ (Johnson)
"What's up" I say
"Jack really misses you" JJ says
"The fans are asks him what's wrong because he's a lot quieter and he's sad" JJ says continuing.
"I thought of this amazing plan because I am the love master" JJ says
"What is this plan love master" I say laughing
"You'll fly down here and surprise him on stage" JJ says
"Damn you are the love master" I say
JJ laughs and tells me all the details including the flight.

I tell my dad and noah everything about it. Noah was sad that I'll miss his party but I promised that I'd facetime him.

I'm packing tonight because I'm leaving tomorrow morning really early because the show is at 6:00 and the flight is 2 hours. The show is my Miami Florida. I pack crop tops, high waisted shorts, vans, converse, makeup, and all my other necessary things.

I set my alarm of 5:30am and go to bed

_____________________
Sry I said there was going to be a exciting part in this chapter but it's next chapter <3

Xoxo caroline