25

*fast forward a month*

Caroline's POV

We have been living in LA for about a month and I have been loving it! Right now it's 6:48 pm. Jack, Jack and I are watching tv in the living room.

"What can we have for dinner" Jack asks I get up and look in the fridge. "How about French toast" I say "I fucking love French toast" Johnson says "but we don't have any eggs" I say "BABY DEQUAN" I yell "BABY DEQUAN" Johnson yells. (A/N real Jack and Jack fans will get that😂) "wait that's not fair I wasn't paying attention" Jack says looking up from his phone.

"Bye while you're out can you get cereal too" I say laughing. Jack, Johnson and I do this thing where if we need something the last person to yell "BABY DEQUAN" has to get it.

Jack leaves and we keep watching tv.

Jacks POV
I'm on my way to the grocery store.
I get everything that I need and drive back.

I come back and caroline and Johnson are laying on the kitchen floor and their phones. I laugh. "How long does it take it get eggs" Johnson says.

"Thanks" caroline says getting up and pecking my lips. I lay on the kitchen floor next to Johnson and caroline starts making dinner.

After she finishes we decide to eat on the floor even though we have a table.

"Let's get ice cream" caroline says "YAS" Johnson says "lets go" I say. We get into my car and drive. We are blasting music and making snapchat videos.

We get to the ice cream place and get our ice cream. "This is pretty good" Johnson says "truuu" caroline says. We all laugh.

"We should get going it's almost 11:30" caroline says "can you carry me" I say "come on get up" she says holding out her hand.

We get back and caroline falls asleep snuggled up into my chest watching tv. I take a picture of her and post it and caption "late night snuggles with my one and only".

I carry her to bed and fall asleep.

_______________

Hope you enjoyed!!
I'm think I'm gonna try to update everyday to every other 2 days based on my schedule.

Xoxo Caroline