15

Caroline's POV
Today is the day that my family is flying back to Minnesota for my mom funeral because all of her friends and family are there. Her funeral isn't till later this week, but we are leaving tonight.

I get out of bed and walk downstairs. The house has been very quite every since my mom passed. "Good morning caroline" my dad says. "Good morning" I say back. "I want to talk to you for a second" he says "okay" I say sitting down. "I asked Jack if he wanted to come with us, because he is the only thing that has been making you happy" he says smiling. "Dad you're the best" I say hugging him.

I text Jack and he says he's coming over in a few hours. I already packed. I walk upstairs into Noah's room. "Need help packing" I say "yes please" he says. I help him pack. I grab his little suit from his closet and put it in his bag. I feel a tear roll down my face.

I shower and get dressed. I'm wearing sweatpants and sweatshirt. The plane leaves at 5. It's 2:52. I hear the door bell ring. I run downstairs and see Jack with his bag. He walks up to me and hugs me tightly and kisses my forehead.

"Ready guys" my dad says with noah. "Yeah" I say and we walk outside to mr Gilinsky's car because he is driving us to the airport. My dad sits in the front air and Jack noah and I sit in the back. Jack holds my hand and I rest my head on his shoulder.

We get to the airport and Jack says bye to his dad and we walk into the airport. It's not that crowded. We go through security and find our gate. Jack and I walk around the airport for a little bit talking, then walk back to our gate.

"Now boarding flight 219 to St. Paul Minnesota" the flight attendant says. On the plane its Jack and I in a row and my dad and noah are in front of us. After take off Jack falls asleep. I stay up and listen to music and watch movies.

After a few hours I hear "we will be landing in Minnesota in five minutes the whether is cold and two below" the flight attendant says. We land and I wake up Jack. We walk off the airplane and start walking towards the baggage claim.

"That flight went fast" Jack says yawning. "That because you were sleeping the whole time" I say laughing. Jack laughs too. I look back and see my dad smiling at us.

After we find our bags we try to find my Aunt Jena who was picking us up. "There you guys are" my aunt says hugging us. "Aunt Jena this is my boyfriend Jack, Jack this is my Aunt Jenna" I say i introducing them. "Hi nice to meet you" she say shaking his hand. "Nice to meet you too" Jack says.

You get into her car and drive to my grandparents house. I look out the window and instantly recognize everything. Soon enough we get to my grandparents house, I see a lot of cars outside of their house. "Ready" jacks says. I nod. We get our bags and walk in.

Right when we walk in everyone looks at us and stands up. They look confused about Jack. We walk in and greet and hug everyone. "Grandpa this is my boyfriend Jack" I say "boyfriend, he is a lucky man" he says shaking hands with Jack. Jack smiles "I am lucky man" Jack says. I smile.

After introducing everyone to Jack. We find our bedroom. Jack and I are staying in a bedroom with 2 twin beds. "how are you" he says sitting on my bed next to me. "It's harder then I thought" I say starting to tear up. Jack kisses me for a long time and hugs me.

We walk back into the living room where everyone is and we sit down in my couch. Jack, my cousin Nolan are watching vines on my phone. Slowly everyone starts to leave. "I'm going to go to the bathroom" I say standing up

Jacks POV
Nolan and I nod and she leaves. "I have never seen her this happy, especially in this situation" Nolan says "I'm really happy too" I say. "Jack will you help me" noah says "yes" I say standing up.

"What do you need help with" I say to noah. "Can you read me a book" he says. "Of course" I say. "Hey guys" caroline says. "Come here" noah says to caroline. We walk into the room where noah and he's dad were staying and find a book. Caroline and I read noah the book and he falls asleep.

I change into sweatpants and brush my teeth. Caroline finishes getting ready then comes into the room. She lays in her bed. "Goodnight babe" I say to her "goodnight" she says back smiling.

_____________________