10

Caroline's POV
We get to the airport, Jack, nate, sammy, and I get out of mrs gilinsky's car. We all say goodbye to her and go into the airport.

"Hi guys so we just got to the airport and we are just about to go through security, you guys haven't seen seen Johnson, sammy, or nate yet, say hi guys" I say to my camera. "Hey guys" nate says. "Let me see the camera" sammy says. "It's Sammy and Johnson here" Sammy says to my camera then runs up ahead of us.

We make it through security fine. "so right now we are walking to our gate and we start boarding in about 30 minutes" I say to my camera.

After we find our gate we all sit down. We have 20 minutes till be board. " I'm going to go buy some gum" I say. "I'll come with" Jack says standing up taking my hand. We walk into the closest store. "What flavor do you want" jack says "mint" I say picking out my favorite one. Jack picks other things for the plane and I pick out magazines. I tried to pay for my stuff but Jack insisted on paying.

"Jack and i just got some things for the plane" I say to my camera "we should do a haul" Jack says in a girly voice. I laugh. "I got some magazines and gum, Jack what did you get?" I say to my camera "I got gum and water" Jack says "exciting" I say sarcastically. Jack laughs "I'll update you guys later bye" I say to my camera then we walk back to the gate.

We board the plane. I'm sitting in the middle of Johnson and Jack. "We are just about to take off, talk to Ya soon" I say to my camera.

(I dont know what city their supposed to be in what you can choose, and I know that Jack and Jack aren't going on Digi tour slay bells)

Jacks POV
Shortly after take off caroline falls asleep with her head on my shoulder. I listen to music and fall asleep.

I wake from caroline shaking me. "Jack we landed" she says. We get off of the plane and start walking to the baggage claim. "hey guys so we are walking to the baggage claim right now, Jack on a scale of 1 to 10 how was the flight" caroline says to her camera. "I would say a 10 because I was sleeping almost the whole time" I said "I agree" she says vlogging.

We get to the baggage claim and we see a lot of fans. We say hi to them and find our bags.

Caroline's POV
After we found our bags we find the driver that will drive us to the hotel. We all get into the car and start going to the hotel. Everyone is on there phones. I scroll through Twitter and I see that
@Jackjackjohnson mentioned me in a tweet. It's a picture of me with my head on jacks shoulder sleeping and jacks head on mine. The caption is "the cutest couple just got cuter 💘 @jackgilinsky @carolinerosemount"
(I switched her Twitter user name from _ccaroline13 to carolinerosemount)

Jack and I both smile at each other. Soon we arrive to the hotel. "Hey guys we just arrived to the hotel, I don't know what we are going to do tonight but we will see!" I say to my camera.

We grab our suitcases and walk into the hotel. "CAROLINE" I hear someone say, I turn around and its Kenny Holland. "KENNY" I say running towards him. Kenny was my first "Internet" friend.

After saying hi to everyone we headed up to our rooms. The rooms were Jack and I in a room, Johnson and Nate were in a room, Kenny and Sam in a room, etc.

Jack and I go into our room and set down our stuff. "So Jack and I just walked into our room and It's about 5:30 ish"i say vlogging "I'm starving" Jack says laying on a bed "you are always hungry babe" I say still vlogging "how about we ask everyone if they want to go and get dinner" Jack says sitting up. "That's sound great" I say and tiring off my camera.

I change into jeans a grey V-neck and maroon high too converse. "Ready" Jack says "yes" I say. We walk out and go into Johnson and Nates room. "Ready" we say and we go and get everyone else.

"Where should we go" Kenny says "McDonald's anyone" I say "sounds good to me" Sammy says and we walk to the McDonald's right by the hotel.

"Hey guys so we are at Mcdons" I say vlogging "hey guys" Kenny says waving "how excited are you on a scale of 1 to 10" I say to Jack vlogging. "58"jack says. "Same" I say vlogging "bye talk to you guys layer" I say and shut off the camera.

After dinner we walk back. "Wanna go swimming" Jack suggests "yeah sure" I say. I get changed into my swim suit. I walk out of the bathroom and see Jack scrolling through his phone. He looks up and smiles. I blush "lets goooo" I say happily. we walk to the elevator and get in. "Jack and I are going swimming, I don't know who is going to be down there" I say vlogging and we get out of the elevator and start walking into the pool area.

"ANDI" I say running towards Andrea. I called her andi and she called me coco. "COCO" she said running towards me. We hugged and I set down my stuff. "CAROLINE" I hear Trevor say "TREVOR" I say and hug him. Kenny and Sam are down here too. "Guys so I just have been reunited with Trevor and Andrea" I say vlogging and they both say hi and we all hug each other.

After swimming Jack and I head upstairs. "I'm so tired" I say yawning. "Wanna piggy back ride" Jack says bending down. "Of course" I say and get on his back. Jack runs down the hallway and he go into our room.

"Do you want me to shower first or do you" I say to Jack. "You can" he says "okay" I say and grab my clothes from my suitcase.

After I shower and dressed and brush my teeth etc. I walk out and let Jack shower. "Goodnight guys Jack and I are going to bed it's been really fun and make sure you are following my social media to see the show tomorrow night bye" I say and shut off my camera.

After I edit the vlog and upload it I get into my bed. Jack comes out of the bathroom and lays next to me. "Goodnight babe" he says kissing my forehead. "Goodnight" I say and snuggle up night to him and soon I fall asleep.

_________________________

Hope you guys liked this chapter!!

Bye!