11

Caroline's POV
Today is the day that we are coming home from tour. I am sad that we have to leave, but I'm happy that I'll be able to see my family. It's December 23.

(Sorry that I skipped over the tour)

I wake up from the alarm that Jack set. "Ughhh" I say laying up. "good morning" Jack says sitting up next to me. "Good morning" I say and he kisses me.

After we talk for a long time I get out of bed and get ready. The flight was at 11am. I do light makeup put my hair in a French braid and I am wearing Nike leggings and a basketball tournament sweatshirt and my light brown uggs

I walk out of the bathroom and see Jack getting ready. He was shirtless and he did have some pretty nice abs. "Are you checking me out" Jack says laughing "maybe" I say blushing. Jack gets dressed then we head down to the lobby.

"Bye andi" I say hugging her "bye coco" she said hugging me back. After we say goodbye to everyone we get into the car to drive us to the airport.

"What time is it" nate asks "10:25" Johnson says. We make it through security and now we are waiting by our gate. "Flight 146 to Omaha now boarding" the announcer says. We get on the plane and I'm sitting in the window seat, Jack is in the middle and Sammy on the isle seat.

I fall asleep after take off. "Caroline we're here" I hear Jack say. I wake up and see that we've landed. We get off the plane and everyone is super tried.

"I'm so tried" I say "same" everyone says. We get our bags from the baggage claim and find Molly and Laura (jacks sisters)

"Jackie poo" Laura say running up to him and hugging everyone "you must be caroline, Jack always talks about you" Molly says smiling and hugs me.

Everyone plies into the car and we go home. After I get my bags out of the trunk I walk over to my house. I walk into my house and see all of the Christmas decorations up. I smile and hear my mom running down the stairs.

"Caroline!!!" She say hugging me "mom!!" I say hugging her "how was it" she asks me "super fun" I say "where's everyone else?" I ask "Noah is the basement and dad is running errands" she responds "thanks" I say walks towards the basement door.

"Noah" I say walking down the stairs "COCO" he says running towards me and hugs me. We talk about what happened while I was gone and what I did.

I am telling noah about the tour when I get a phone call from Jack. "one minute Noah" I say standing up.
Me: Hello
Jack: hey babe wanna get hot cocoa or something like that.
Me: That's sounds great, can Noah come
Jack: of course you can bring the little dude
I laugh. Me: ok I'll ask him
"Noah wanna get hot cocoa with Jack and I?" I ask "YESS" Noah says jumping up and down.
Me: he's jumping up and down so I'd say that's a yes
Jack laughs. Jack: meet me in 5 minutes, love you babe
Me: love ya too Gilinsky

Noah and I walk upstairs and tell me mom where we are going. We walk outside and see jacks car in our driveway and him standing out side of it.

Noah and I walk up toJack. "Hey Noah" Jack says giving him a high five. "Hi caroline" Jack says kissing me "hi" I say back "ewwww" Noah says. Jack and I both laugh and get into jacks car.

We go to a little bakery not far from our house. "this hot chocolate is amazing" Noah says slurping it up. Jack and I laugh.

After hot chocolate we drive home. When we get my house Noah gets out and I stay in the car for a few extra minutes talking with Jack. "Wanna come to over house on Christmas Eve with my family, Johnson, sammy, and Nate? It's a tradition" jack asks me. "I would love to but I have to ask my mom" I say smiling.

I get out of the car and Jack walks me up to my door. "Bye I'll text you what she says" I say to Jack. "Thanks" Jack says smiling then kissing me. The kiss goes on for almost 15 seconds and I see my mom watching me through a front window. I pull away from Jack. "What" Jack asks, I point to my mom and I blush. Jack waves and laugh. "Bye" I say "one more" Jack says kissing me again. "Bye Gilinksky" I say and go into my house.

"Mom can we go to the gilinsky's in Christmas Eve?" I ask her "yeah sure I don't know why not" she says smiling "yay" I say hugging her. "Just so you know I won't tell dad about what happened outside" she said winking

I walk up to my room and text Jack that we can go over there tomorrow night.

I chill for a few hours and now it's 6:45. I'm going to go and get some last minute Christmas gifts. I drive to the mall. I buy all of the presents that I need and head home.

I watch Netflix and youtube for the rest of the night and wrap presents.

___________________________

Hope you enjoyed. The next chapter will be Christmas!!!!!

Btw happy holidays!!