22

Caroline's POV

I wake up in jacks arms. I smile and get up. I get dressed in my black nike shorts and neon pink running tank top. I put on my free runs and walk into the kitchen.

Johnson in there eating. "If Jack wakes up tell him I'm on a run" I say walking out the door. Johnson nods his head and I start running.

After about 15 minutes of running 2 girls start running up to me. I stop running. "Oh my god Caroline can we have a picture with you" one of says "yes of course" I say smiling even though I probably look sweaty and gross. After the picture we talk. "What are our guys names" I ask "I'm Jordan" one says "Im Lucy" the other says.

I run back to the house. I come back and Johnson is watching tv. "Is he still sleeping" I ask panting "indeed" Johnson says. I laugh.

I walk into Jack and I room. Jack is in the same position as he was when I left. I laugh and get my clothes and jump into the shower.

After I shower I brush my teeth and get dressed. I'm wearing a "jada" dress from Brandy Melville and my black hightop converse.

I put my hair in a half up half down hairstyle and do my everyday makeup. I come out of the bathroom and Jack is on his phone still in bed. Jack looks up and he smiles.

"Good morning" he says "good morning" I say smiling back. "How about I get dressed and we can go get breakfast" he says "I would love that" I say.

Jack gets dressed and we head out. We end up at a waffle place. I order and Jack does too. "I think I'll go back next week and ship my things down here" I say "I'll come too because I still need it bring some stuff and I think Johnson does too" Jack says.

After breakfast we take a walk on the beach. we run into fans so we take a picture and Jack asks them if they can take a picture of us. Jack holds my hands and kisses me. "This is so cute" one of the girls says handing jacks phone to him. We thank them and go home.

Jack and I both post the picture I caption it "are we your goals?!❤️" and Jack captions it "i ain't ever met a girl like you and you'll never find a man like me".

We come back and nash and Johnson are attempting to make so sort of food. Jack and I just laugh and join them.

______________
Hope you enjoyed!

Btw I have strep throat so I'll be updating a lot more these next few days!!!

Xoxo caroline