12

Caroline's POV
Today is Christmas Eve and I'm getting ready. For makeup I do a natural eye and red lipstick. I'm wearing a white flowy shirt, a navy faux leather skater skirt and a statement necklace. "Mom are you almost ready" I scream "yeah one minute" she yells back.

I walk downstairs and see my dad and noah waiting. I go and get Jacks present and we wait for our mom. "Ready" my dad says when my mom comes downstairs "yes" we all say and walk to the Gilinsky's.

"Hey you guys!" Molly says greeting us at the door "hey" I say hugging her "this is my mom dad and little brother noah" I say to her "hi I'm Molly, jacks sister" she says shaking their hands "and I'm Laura, jacks other sister" Laura says shaking their hands.

I walk in and see and see the boys talking. I sit down on jacks lap. Johnson and Sammy are arguing about something and nate is just laughing. "You look beautiful tonight" Jack whispers in my ear. "you look very handsome" I say back. Jack kisses my shoulder and I turn my head in he kisses my lips.

"Dinner is ready" mrs Gilinsky says walking into the room. "Okay" everyone says getting up. I sit next to Jack and Sammy. Dinner is really good so far. I look over at Sam and he looks really uncomfortable. I tap Jack and point at sam. "He looks like he just shit he's pants" Jack says into my ear. I start cracking up and so does Jack. Everyone looks up at us and is confused. "What's so funny" Sam says still looks uncomfortable. Jack and I laugh even harder. I try to say something but I can't stop laughing. It wasn't even that funny but once I start laughing I can't stop.

I start crying "excuse me" I say standing up and I look over at Jack getting up laughing too. Before I leave to room I look at Sammy again and laugh even harder.

I come back into the room and see everyone laughing and having a good time. "Now for dessert" my mom says setting down a lot plate of her "famous" brownies.

"These are really good mrs. Rosemount" Nate says eating. Everyone agrees and clears their plate. Everyone sits in the living room and starts to open gifts. Everyone goes one at a time and it's mine and jacks turn to exchange gifts.

"I'll go first" I say handing him his gift. I gave him a watch, flannel, a picture of us together. Thank you he says kissing me. "Now for mine, it's actual outside" he says and I stand up and walk to the door. i open the door and see Charlotte standing there smiling with a piece of paper saying to caroline love jack.

I run up to her and give her a big hug and hug her for almost five minutes. "i missed you so much" she says hugging you again. After we talk I introduce her and give Jack a hug and snuggle up next to him. Char raised her eyebrows up and down, I laughed. "char I missed you" noah said he hugging her "I bet I've missed you more" she said hugging him.

After a long night my family starts to head out, my mom and noah left about an hour ago and my dad was in the other room with mr.gilinsky.

Char the boys and I are all talking. "How long are you here for" nate asks char "I leave January 1st" she says "thanks for coming" I say hugging her "don't thank me thank jack" she says pointing at him. "thank you so much" I say and he kisses me "OH SHIT MY RELATIONSHIP GOALS" Johnson says in a girly voice. Jack flicks him off still kissing me.

We go home after a long night of surprises and laughter. "Did you have fun" I ask char "of course" she said as we walk into my room "wow it's so much cooler in person" she says. I laugh.

After we watch many Christmas movies on Netflix we go to bed. I smile and think about how I got the best present I could ask for and the best boyfriend.

___________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Sorry that I haven't done Jacks POV in the last two chapters, they'll mostly be Caroline's POV but sometimes I'll have jacks POV.

Happy holidays <3