44

Caroline's POV

Today is the day before 4th of July and also the day my dad's side of the family is coming. They are very load but very nice.

I wake up and see Jack standing across the room on the phone. Judging by his voice it's sounds like he's talking to Johnson. I get up and hug him from behind "good morning" I say "yo jack I have to go text me" Jack says smiling and hanging up the phone. "Good morning" he says kissing me. "how's Johnson doing" I ask "good him and Nash were going on an adventure today" jack says laughing "which means they are going to McDonald's drive through" I say laughing "pretty much" Jack says kissing me.

We walk downstairs and see my dad making breakfast and Noah trying to help. "good morning" my dad says smiling "good morning" Jack and I say smiling "what time is everyone coming" I ask "in a few hours" he says. Jack and I dish up someone eggs and pancakes.

After breakfast we go back upstairs. Jack turns on music and we sing to it. I change into a white crop top and high waisted jean shorts. Jack changes into his black tank top, shorts and his grey snap back (a/n I HAVE BREATHING PROBS WHENEVER HE WEARS A SNAPBACK CAUSE DAMNNN)

I French braid my hair and do natural makeup. "You look beautiful" jack says hugging me from behind "you look hot" I say laughing "you do too" Jack says kissing me.

We hear a knock on the front door. we go downstairs and see my dad opening the door and my relatives walking in. "caroline" my aunt Nicole says hugging me "this is my boyfriend jack" I say introducing them. Everyone gathers around. "hi I'm jack" Jack says waving his hand "i knew that" Noah says laughing. everyone laughs. "so how long have you been together" my uncle Alec asks "a year in August" I say "and I heard you live together" my aunt katie says looking at my dad "Yes in California" Jack says smiling "wow far away from here" she says and my dad rolls his eyes. "Katie I don't need any advice for raising my daughter from my younger sister, I wouldn't of let her move half way across the country with a random guy, I trust jack a lot" my dad says. I'll just say that those two aren't always on the same path. "I'm just saying she's 18" she says "Jesus Christ Katie she's right there and jack was the only person that I was making her happy ever since her mom died and I would do anything to make my child happy" my dad says. Noah standing between jack and I holding our hand "mom relax" my cousin izzy says "Aunt Katie you should trust me" I say. her and I have a good relationship, but if my dad gets involved it goes down. "sorry sweetie" she says hugging me. I hear my phone go off. thank god. I see its Sam. "excuse us" I say and Jack and I go into the backyard.
Us: hello
Sam: shit sorry I meant to call Nate
us: bye.
Jack and I start laughing "so what's with your dad and your aunt" jack asks "ever since they were kids they've never agreed" I say "I could sense that" jack says smiling "sense" I say laughing "yes sense" jack says laughing and kissing my forehead. "hey love birds come inside" my older cousin Austin says opening the door laughing. jack and I laugh and go back inside.

All the adults and kids are in the living rooms and kitchen. "Caroline, Jack" my dad says across the room. we stand up and walk over. "Do you want to bring the kids to the open gym" my dad says "sure" I say looking at Jack. He smiles at me. His smile makes me so happy.

We ask everyone and they want to come. We split into two cars. Jack drives half and my older cousin Julia drives the other. We drive to the open gym and see no one else is there. "Let's play basketball" my younger cousin Taylor says. We all agree and split into teams. "I haven't played in a few months" I say "because she's been getting it on with jack" Austin says raising an eyebrow. everyone laughs "true" Jack says laughing "oh my god" I say digging my face into jacks chest.

After the scrimmage we go back home. Jack and I lay on the couch and talk and laugh. "dinner" my uncle yells. Everyone gets up and sits at the table. We are having spaghetti and meatballs. Every is in their own conversations. After dinner is all done one of my aunts brought cookies. "this are going to be one of he best cookies you have ever had" I say to jack "I'll be the judge of that" he says smiling and taking a bite. "you were right these are pretty good" jack says taking another bite.

After dinner everyone goes into the living room. Jack has his arms around me and we are sharing a big cushioned chair. Jack and I both fall asleep. we wake up 15 minutes later from my cousin taking a picture with the flash.

Around 12:50 everyone goes to their rooms. I shower and go to bed.