9

Caroline's POV
I woke up this morning Really excited, I was leaving to go on tour today!!! I decided to vlog the tour. "Good morning guys I'm just about to get dressed and makeup I'll updated you when I'm eating breakfast" I say to my camera.

I wanted to be comfy because our first show wasn't till tomorrow night. I picked out leggings, combat boots, and purple crew neck sweatshirt. I do my everyday makeup and head downstairs.
It's 10:00 the plane leaves at 3:00

"Good morning sweetie" my mom says "Good morning" I say back. i pick out yogurt, granola and orange juice for breakfast.

"Hey you guys so I'm eating breakfast right now and I'll be heading over to jacks house soon, mom say hi" I say to my camera. "Hi guys" my mom says waving to the camera.

After I finish up my breakfast I get ready to say goodbye to my family. "Bye dad" I say hugging him tightly. "Bye caroline" he says back. "Bye mom" I say hugging her "bye sweetie" she says. I go down to hug Noah and I see that he is crying. "Bye Noah" I say hugging him "bye coco I'll miss you so much" he saying crying. "I'll miss you too Noah" I say kissing his forehead.

My dad helps me bring me bags over to jacks. "Bye again dad" I say hugging him "bye coco" he says hugging me. I walk into jacks house. "Hey guys I just walked into jacks house, one minute JACK" I say to my camera. "In my room" I hear him say. I walk into his room and see him laying on his bed on his phone.

"Good morning beautiful" Jack says smiling. "Good morning Gilinsky" I say smiling back. I go and sit on his bed. Jack wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead.

After a while we head downstairs. "Hey guys so it's about 1:00 ish and Jack and I are waiting for Johnson, Sammy and Nate to come over then we are going to head to the airport" I say to my camera.
There's a knock at the door. Jack goes and gets the door.

Johnson walks into the living room. "Are you excited" he says "I'm really excited" I say squealing. "OMG" he says mocking me. "Shut up Johnson" i say hitting his arm.

After a few minutes nate and sam come. "Ready guy's, you can put your bags in the trunk" mrs gilinsky says. We nodded and walk outside.

Jacks POV
Before caroline has a change to grab her bags I grab hers. "Where did my bags go" I hear her say "I got them" I say. "Well thank you" she says "anytime" I say then kiss her. "Will you love birds move along" I hear Johnson say. We both laugh.

We load up the car. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom before we leave" my mom says. "Okay" we all say. "I'm going to really quickly say another good bye to Noah" caroline says "I'll come with you" I say and start walking to her house with her.

Right when she walks in the door Noah comes up and gives her a hug. "I just wanted to say a final goodbye" she says going down to Noah's height. "Bye coco" he says into her neck. "Bye Jack" he says and I go down next to caroline and hug him. "Bye Noah" I say.

We walk out of her house right when my mom walks out of my house. We run up into the car and go off to the airport.

___________________________

Hope you liked this chapter. Sorry it was short but the next one will be longer!!