26 pt.1

Caroline's POV

Today's Jack and I's 6 month anniversary. Johnson is gone visiting his family.

I wake up and Jack wakes up at almost the exact same time. "Happy 6th months babe" Jack says kissing me. "Happy 6th months" I say smiling.

After a long time of talking, Jack playing with my hair, laughing etc. I get up and start getting ready. im looking through my clothes. "Where something comfy and cute" Jack says in a girly voice "is this good" I say pulling patterned shorts and a white tank top "perfect" Jack says.

I get up and get dressed and do my makeup. I straighten my hair and pin my bangs back. I come out of the bathroom and Jack is wearing his red snapback (a/n oh my Jesus when ever he wears that hat I cry so hard) khaki shorts and a black tank.

"Ready to go" he says taking my hand "yes" I say and we walk out the door. "Where are we going" I ask getting into his car. "You'll see" he says pulling out of the driveway smiling.

We pull up to a bakery. Jack opens up my door and we sit down. I order pancakes and Jack orders pancakes too.

After breakfast we walk around for a little bit. After that we drive back to the house.

After chilling at the house we drive some where. "Jack where the hell are we going" I ask after 15 minutes. " just trust me" he says kissing my hand.

After a few minutes Jack stops. "Ok now close your eyes" he says "okay" I say confused "I even have a bandana" he says handing me a bandana. I put it on and Jack and I keep talking.

After 10 minutes the car stops. "You can take your blindfold off" Jack says. I take off my blind fold and we are looking over the city with a picnic.

I get out of the car and hug Jack "oh my god Jack I love it" I say "I thought you would" he says kissing me. We sit down and eat our picnic.

After we eat we spend hours talking. its 5:28 pm. We finish talking and Jack packs up the picnic and we head back.

__________

Hey guys I'm gonna do a part 2 for the next chapter!!

Xoxo caroline