Mine (jack gilinsky)

I woke up this morning from my little brother getting ready for hockey practice. I check my phone it's 7:45 am Saturday morning. I decided to get up. I was going to shower but then i wanted to take a run. I got in nike leggings and a quarter-zip with a sports bra under.

I go down stairs seeing my little brother eating with my dad. "Good morning coco" says my little brother Noah. "Why are you up so early" my dad asked. "Because Noah doesn't know how to be quite" I gave Noah the evil eye. "Well I'm going on a run, bye"

I went outside and put on my tennis shoes and smelt the crisp Minnesota morning air. I never wanted to leave.

I ran for about 30 minutes to the river side. I took out my phone and took a picture of the sun rising. I went through my Instagram and Twitter then went home.

When I came home i got breakfast which consisted of coffee and oatmeal. I took my breakfast into the living room and watch an episode of Pretty Little Liars. Soon enough I fell asleep.

I woke up hearing my dad and brother coming home from practice. I went up to my bathroom and showered. After I showered I got dressed in an old basketball torment sweatshirt and leggings and my burgundy high top converse.

I was on my phone when my best friend Charlotte call.
Caroline: hey char what's up
Char: nothing just wondering if you want to see a movie today
Caroline: ya sure meet you there in a hour
Char: kk see you there

I walk down stair to see my mom and dad talking with Noah. My mom says " Caroline perfect timing come sit down with us we have to talk" I slowly sit down next to Noah.

My dad starts with "your mom and I have news" me and Noah look at each other. "I got a job deal in Omaha, Nebraska" "so.." I said. "We are moving in 2 weeks" my mom says. "You have to be kidding me" i say.

Before my mom or dad I time to respond I run up to room and slam the door. I start balling in my pillow. I just finished high school (class of 2014) and I'm a youtuber.

A few minutes later my mom comes in. "Caroline your dad needs to take this job" my mom says rubbing my back. "What's wrong with his job now" I ask. "This job is better and has a higher income" she says. "Mom it's not fair you can't just rip me away from my friends" I say almost screaming.

My mom left my room to have me relax and think what is happening all the way through. I walk down stairs and tell my mom and dad I'm going to hang our with Char.

I hop into my baby blue slug bug and drive to the movies. I wasn't surprised to see that Charlotte was already there, she's always really early. I wave to her and park.

She run up to my smiling and then sees my puffy eyes. "Caroline why were you crying" she says. I hesitate and start looking at my feet, and she know that that's what I do when I'm nervous.
"Caroline what is going on" she says raising her voice. "I'm moving" I say so quietly I almost can hear.

"Caroline what the hell is going on" she says almost screaming. "I'm moving to Omaha, Nebraska in 2 weeks" I say looking up from my feet.

Her mouth is wide open and her eyes start watering up. "Char don't cry or else I'm going to cry" she hugs me tightly and says "Ill miss you so much, you're my best friend".

We went to the movie and after we decided to go the open gym and play basketball. We scrimmaged each other and pretended to be a announcers.

"Caroline shoots a three pointer, is she going to make, is she going to make it, and she scores" char says in her best announcer voice. I laugh and we go our separate ways to our cars and say good night.

When I get home it's about 3 pm and I see a note on the counter that says "coco dad and Noah are getting Noah's skates sharpened and going to a hockey party and I am going furniture shopping. love mom"

I run upstairs and touch up my makeup and get in a nicer outfit and I filmed a video for my channel.

---------------------------
Hope you guys enjoyed my first chapter of this book. Btw I love jack gilinsky!!!