7

Caroline's POV
I woke up at 9:40 this morning. I was smiling because Jack Gilinsky was my boyfriend. He was coming over to pick me up at 10:30 for breakfast.

I scroll through my phone and get out of bed. I do my makeup and get dressed. I pick out dark wash jeans, an army jacket, and combat boots. I decided to loosely curl my hair.

I walk down stairs and its 10:25 and my family are all down their. "Where ya going" my dad asks. "Breakfast with Jack." I say "I want to get a picture of you two before you leave" my mom says. My mom is the one who always needs to take pictures. "Okay" I say. "Caroline's got a boyfriend, Caroline's got a boyfriend" Noah says. "Noah stop" my dad says laughing.

I few minutes later I hear a knock at the door. I walk over to get the door and answer it. "Hey beautiful" Jack says hugging me. "Hey handsome" i
say. "My mom wants to get a picture of us, just go along with it" I say laughing. Jack smiles.

My mom wants to take the picture outside. "One two three" she says taking the picture. "Wait mom can you take one on my phone" I say. "Sure she says taking me phone and taking a picture.

After we finish we get inside of jacks car. "Sorry about her" I say laughing. "oh that's fine" he says smiling back.

When we get to the breakfast place, Jack opens up my door and we walk in hand and hand. We sit down at a booth. "my dad was wondering if you wanting to come over for dinner sometime" I ask Jack. "Of course babe" he says smiling.

I ordered waffles and Jack ordered pancakes. Jack posted the picture of us on his Instagram and I posted it too with the caption "🙆fficial @jackgilinsky".

After we finished we went back to my house. "Wanna watch a movie" I say "sure" Jack says and we go downstairs to my basement. I see that Noah and his friend Jason were down there. "Noah leave we want to watch a movie" I say to Noah. "Fine" Noah says walking up the stairs.

I turned on the fire place and Jack grabbed blankets. "What movie do you want to watch" I asked "how about Happy Gilmore" Jack suggested.

After we finished watching the movie it was 1:30. We walked upstairs and into my room. We talked for a long time. "Do you want to go to the basketball open gym" Jack suggested. "Yeah sure I'm just going to change out of this" I say and grabbed my clothes then went into the bathroom.

I am wearing sweatpants, a torment shirt, and my basketball shoes. "Ready to go" I asked Jack. We walked down stairs and went to his house so he could change.

He was wearing sweatpants, a shirt, and tennis shoes. After he changed we walked outside and Jack opened my car door then got in his side. It was about a 5 minute drive.

When we got there almost no one was there. "I bet I could beat you in a scrimmage" Jack said "in your dreams Gilinksky" i say laughing. We scrimmaged and I won. "I told you I would bet ya" I said "oh I let you win" Jack said smiling. "Oh I bet" I said laughing.

"Hey wanna get frozen yogurt" Jack said. "Hey sure" I respond. We got to the frozen yogurt place about around 3:00. I got cake batter with a lot of toppings. Jack insisted on paying for mine. We sat down and started eating.

After a few minutes three girls came walking in. "Oh my god is that Jack Gilinksky and Caroline Rosemount" one said. "I think so" another one said squealing. "sorry to interrupt, but can we get a picture with you too" the last one said. "Ya of course" Jack and I say.

After we take pictures we left. We drove home talking about weird fan of experiences. "So I have to film a video, we can either hang out later or you can help me" I say. "I would love to help you" Jack says smiling.

When we get back to my house, I set everything up and get into place. I was filming a Q&A and I decided to have Jack be in it too. We read off the questions reading them to each other and telling funning stories.

After we finished everything it was 5:40 "My mom just texted me that i have to go and eat dinner, I would stay but my sister is in town" Jack says frowning. We walk downstairs. "Bye beautiful" Jack says. I blush. He kisses and says goodbye and he leaves.

The rest of the night I edit and I had to babysit Noah. At around 11:30 Jack calls me and says goodnight we talk on the phone for almost an hour then we say our final goodnights. Soon after I fall asleep.