24

Caroline's POV

I wake up this morning kinda early because today we are flying out to LA my dad already shipped my things out yesterday. I get up put me hair in a ponytail, put on leggings, white converse, and a grey v-neck shirt. I brush my teeth do very light makeup, put that stuff in my carry on bag. then I wake up noah.

I walk down stairs and put my bag in the car and wait for Jack and Johnson. When they both get here they put their bags in the bag and get into the car.

When we get to the airport Jack grabs my bags from the back. "Bye noah" I say tearing up "please don't go" noah says "I'm sorry bud" I say hugging him again. "Bye dad thank you so much" I say hugging him "love you caroline" he says "thank you so much for helping out with noah" he says "Dad it's fine" I say "oh I almost forgot" he says handing me a check "what is this for" I say reading it "dad why are you giving me $1000" I ask "because you deserve it and you'll need it" he says "dad I can't accept this" I say "caroline your mom would want to" he says "thank you so much" I say hugging him for the final time.

We get past security and find our gate. I get a naked smoothie and gum.

I get on the plane I'm sitting on one side of Jack and Johnson is sitting on the other. I fall asleep and wake up at landing.

We get off the plane and go to baggage claim. I huge swarm of girls crowd around us. Jack and Jack take pictures with them and we find our bags.

We take an uber to our house. "Home sweet home baby" Jack says getting out of the car. We walk inside and the boxes were already here.

The rest of the night Jack and I unpack. The first thing that I do is unpack my clothes. The dresser in spilt into two parts each side has 5 drawers.

Jack and I unpack as many decor things but we realize that we need to buy more things so that everything can match. The theme is going to be black white and grey.

We are going shopping tomorrow morning but tonight we crash early.

______________

Hope you enjoyed!
Sorry that this is short...

Xoxo caroline