45

*fast forward one month*

Caroline's POV

"Babe wake up" I hear Jack say. I see him standing with a huge stuffed animal and roses. "happy one year anniversary" he says handing me the roses. "oh my god" I say hugging him. "I love you so much" he says kissing me "I love you more" I say putting my arms around him kissing him "that's not possible" he says kissing me. After snuggling and kissing in bed we get out of bed. "Johnson is at Nash's all day" Jack says "that means time alone" he says kissing me. "wait before anything I need to give you my present" I say running into my closet and grabbing his present. "Here ya go" I say handing it to him smiling. He unwraps it. I gave him a big letter J with little black and white pictures covering it, sunglasses and headphones.

After that I got ready. He said that we are going out the breakfast. I do my makeup and curl my hair. For my outfit I wear a and gold sandals. "shall we go" jack says taking my hand. He's wearing his everyday outfit😂. We walk to the car and jack opens up my car door. He gets in his side. I turn on music. We talk the whole way there.

We arrive to the breakfast place and jack opens my door. we walk into the restaurant and sit down. quickly the waiter comes and takes our order.

"are you sure that's them" I hear a girl whisper "yes it's them" a another whispers. "do you hear them" jack says smiling "yes I do" I say laughing. jack grabs my hand from across the table. we talk for a long time and listen to the girls whisper. "I'm sorry to interrupt but can we get a picture with you two" one of the girls says "yes of course" I say standing up. we take a picture with both of them then sit back down. soon after the food comes.

we finish eating. "shall we go to the beach" jack says getting into the car "yes we shall" I say laughing. we make it to the board walk.

jacks pov
"oh my god can we go on the Ferris wheel" she says jumping up and down adorably. "of course" I say putting my arm around her smiling. we walk over to the Ferris wheel. we get on the ride. I couldn't help but smile from how happy she was.

we get off the ride and go onto the beach. we walk with our hands intertwined. "I can't believe it's been a year" she says "I can't either" I say smiling. we stop walking and turn toward each other.

Carolines POV
jack kisses me for a long time. I don't want this to end.

after we walk on the beach we go back into the car. I blast music and sing along to songs. while in the car I make a collage of pictures of jack and I. the pictures are from the first day we meet, christmas, the fourth of july, and many many more. I post it on Instagram says "it's crazy to think it's we've been dating for a year. you have been there for me in my saddest times and my happiest times. I love you so so so so much gilinsky❤️@jackgilinsky "

we get home and I see jack tagged me in a photo. he did a collage to he posted it on Instagram saying "a year ago today I made the best choice in my life asking you to be my girlfriend. I love you and your personality. I can be myself around you and you are the best thing that has happened to me love you babe❤️ @carolinerosemount "

"awe" I say hugging him. "I love you" he says kissing me. "love you too" I say.

for hours we snuggle on the couch and talk about memories over the past year. I ended up laughing so hard I started crying. "im hungry" I say "same" jack says "what can we eat" I say standing up. "did you think I wasn't going to take you out to dinner" jack says "go get dressed" he tells me smiling.

I run into our room and change into a two piece white lace dress and nude heels. I loosely curl my hair in the bathroom and touch up my makeup. I see Jack is changed into khaki shorts and a white long sleeve button up. "ready" he says smiling. "yes" I say smiling back. we get into his car. he doesn't tell me where we are going. I keep guessing but never get it.

we arrive. jack runs and opens my door. we link arms and go into the restaurant. "reservation for gilinsky" jack says to the hostess. "right this why" she says. we sit down. "wow" I say looking around. we order our food and wait. we talk the entire time. for dessert we share chocolate cake. "this is amazing" I say taking a bite "it's the best cake I've ever had" jack says smiling. after that we get back into the car. we drive home and open the door. I take off my heels and jack and I go into our room. I change into something comfier and jack does too. we struggle up in our bed. jack intertwines my hand with his. "I'm so glad your mine" he says and he can guess what happened next.

_______________

so that was the book thank you so much for reading it means a lot. I would never guess it would've gotten over 1k reads and now it's at 40k. like wow thank you. I really loved writing this book and I'm currently working on two books now. I know i will publish one out of the two maybe both. well anyway thank you so much. mine was so fun the write. fun fact I wrote these chapters at like one the in morning. idk it happens.
xoxo
Caroline❤️❤️