33

Caroline's POV

I wake up hearing someone's voice "this two have need to wake up it's 11:30" I hear David say "dad what are you doing in here" Jack says waking up "I asked the front desk for a key to wake you two up" David says. I open up my eyes "and she awakens" David says "what are we doing today" Jack says "we are all going out to lunch at 1" he says "okay see you later" Jack says getting out of bed "but what if I wanted to hang out with you two" he says walking to the door "bye dad" Jack says "come to mom and I's room at 12:30" he says shutting the door.

"Wait what are we doing" I saw yawning "us and the fam are going to lunch" he says laughing "fam" I say laughing.

I braid my hair in a French braid. I do natural makeup and get dressed. I get dressed in an army jacket, grey sweater, jeans, and black combat boots with wool on top. (Pic on top or to the side)

Jack wears what he wears all the time 😂 "Shall we go" he says putting out his arm "yes we shall" I say taking his arm laughing. "Did you grab the key" I ask "shit I thought you had it" he says checking his pockets. "Sike" I say pulling it out of my pockets. "You did not just do that" he says lifting me up "I'm pretty sure I did just do that" I say laughing.

We make it to his parents room and wait. At they get ready we drive over to campus. "Is this their dorm" Jack says "jack you ask that for every dorm" I say laughing "plus that's a guys dorm" David says laughing "oh" Jack says laughing.

We make it to their dorm and walk back to the car. Jack and I get in the way back. We watch snapchat stories together. I go on Twitter and Instagram.

"We have arrived" David says getting out of car. Everyone gets out of the car. "It's a little far away from where we parked" David says "why didn't you park in front of the restaurant dad" molly says laughing "because I didn't know if there would be parking" he says "okay dad" laura says laughing.

Jack and I hold hands walking there. We make it to the entrance "dad it looks like there is no parking here" Jack says laughing because there was many spots "Give it up for dad" laura says clapping. Everyone claps.

We sit down and order drinks I get a lemonade. We all talk and tell stories. The waiter comes back to take our order. I get a BLT sandwich.

After we eat we go back into the car. We drive back to the hotel. We walk into the lobby and see a bunch of fans. "Hi guys" David says making a snapchat video. Jack and I hug and take pictures with the fans.

"Time" I ask jack "it's about 4" he says getting into the elevator. We walk to our room. I put on leggings and take off my jacket. Jack and I film a video for my channel "hey guys so today I'm here with Jack" I say "hey" he says laughing "what are we doing today" I say smiling "we are doing a #askjacoline" he says "yes indeed we are" I say laughing.

"First question I dare you to call the 24th contact in your phone and don't say anything" I read off my phone. "foushee" I say "mine is my dad" Jack says laughing. I laugh "I'll start" I say "yo" jake says. I keep a straight face "hello" he says "anyone there" he says. Jack and I almost start laughing. I hang up and jack starts calling his dad "yes jack" David says "hello jack" he continues "can you hear me" he says. Jack hangs up and we start laughing.

"Next question Caroline and Jack visit me at college" Jack reads off his phone "wait who asked this" I ask "um @no_mount" Jack says "oh wait it's Nolan" Jack says "ohhh" I say "Nolan is her cousin by the way" jack says "yes nolan we will try and I'm pretty sure we are seeing each other soon" I say "its a fam thing" Jack says "fam is back" I say laughing.

We finish answering questions and its 6. "Should we order room service" Jack says "sure" I say and he calls down to the lobby. I change into a sweatshirt. We eat our food. I shower and go to bed.

________________

Thanks for reading!
Sry I haven't been updating that much I'm really trying!

So I heard the whole Jadison thing might be real and they both haven't mentioned anything about it. I watched Madison's younow last night and she was hinting at jack even though he wasn't there.
Even if they are dating it for sure won't last because of their careers and if the jacks tour again AND I don't think Johnson likes her. Sry I just wanted to say that 😂

Xoxo
Caroline