27 pt.2

(FYI this ISNT a picture of jack and Madison i found this way before they were dating) Caroline's POV
We are currently driving back to our house. We get back home and walk through the door. I go and sit down on the couch. "No no no this night is not over yet" Jack says "what" I say confused "go get dressed for dinner" Jack says "what attire" I say walking into our bedroom. "Formal" Jack says.

I get dressed in a black dress with a sweat heart neckline with cut outs on the top and I put on nude heels. i come out and Jack is wearing dress pants and a white dress shirt. Jack smiles at me. I blush. "Ready" he says taking my hand "yes" I say and we walk out the door.

Jack opens up my car door and gets in on the other side. We talk the entire way there. "Here we are" Jack says getting out of the car and running to my side.

We walk inside the restaurant. "Reservations for Mr. and mrs. Gilinsky " Jack says to the man at the front desk. "Right this way Mr and Mrs Gilinsky" the waiter said. "Mr and mrs Gilinsky" I whisper into jacks ear "I like the ring of it" he says. I punch him softly in the arm. Jack laughs.

I order chicken Alfredo and Jack orders spaghetti. After we eat we share a piece of chocolate cake.

We leave the restaurant and go to the beach. Jack parks and we get out. We get on the sand and start walking. "Wait hold on" I say. Jack stops and I take off my heels.

We walk and talk for almost 2 hours. "I'll race you to the car" I say. I start run and Jack picks me up and sets me down. He runs up ahead. "You did not just do that" I say laughing and jumping onto his back. He carries my all the way to the car.

We drive home blasting music and dancing. We get home. "Let's watch a movie" Jack says "I'm gonna change first" I say. I get into a black tee shirt and grey sweatpants . I put my hair up in a bun. Jack puts on shorts and a grey tank top.

We deiced to go up to the top of our building. I put on flip flops. we walk up to the top. "Wow it's pretty up here" I say looking at the city.

An other couple is up here "do want a picture" the man says "sure" Jack says handing them his phone. They take a picture (on the side or on top).

Jack and I both post it. Jack captions it "this has been the best 6 months of my life❤️" and I caption it "I wouldn't want to have spent the last 6 months with anyone else😘".

We go back. "What movie shall we watch" Jack says in an accent. "You can choose" I say in an accent. Jack sits down next to me with his laptop. He kisses me and then it starts to get heated. I'll just say we didn't end up watching a movie 😜 ;)

______________

Hope you enjoyed!

Xoxo caroline

Mine (jack gilinsky)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें