42

Caroline's POV

I wake up hearing load noises. I see Jack sleeping next to me. I remember that some of my extended family were coming today. Jack slowly starts to wake up. "Good morning" he says kissing me. "Good morning" I say "sounds like people are here" he says "yes it does" I say smiling. "I am so hungry" I say "how about we go downstairs and get food" Jack says getting up and putting out a hand. "fine" I say taking his hand. We walk into the hall way. "I am going to go to the bathroom room first" jack says kissing me. I walk downstairs and see a lot of my family that I haven't seen since my moms funeral. "Caroline" everyone says standing up. I hug everyone "where's jack" my aunt asks "he is in the bathroom" I say just as he walks downstairs. He smiles at me and walks towards me. We walk into the kitchen and get cereal. Some of my younger cousins come up and say hi. "Mckenzie you have gotten so big" I say hugging her "I missed you" she says "I did too princess" I say. "Have you meet my boyfriend Jack yet" I say introducing her "you have a boyfriend" she says giggling "yes I do" I say tickling her. "Jack this is Mckenzie but you can call her Kenz and Kenz this is jack" I say introducing them. "Hi nice to meet you" jack says smiling "nice to meet you too" she says then running away. Jack and I laugh. "Nolan just texted me saying that they are 30 minutes away" I say "shall we go outside" jack says "yes we shall" I say laughing. "Love you" Jack says kissing me. I hear one of my aunt saying "so cute". We walk outside and sit in the steps. Jack puts his arm around me. "You are so beautiful in the morning" he says kissing me. "You don't look bad yourself Gilinsky" I say smiling then kissing him. We start making out "jack there is a 99% change someone is watching us out here" I say pulling away.

We get up and walk back into my house and go upstairs to get ready. Right when I close my door jack starts kissing me. "What are you doing" I ask "you said we couldn't make out outside" he says smiling and kissing me.

After that I do my makeup. I put my hair in a ponytail. I put on ripped high waisted Jean shorts and a grey tank top. Jack puts on his grey tank top and some shorts.

We walk door stairs and see my aunt uncle and Nolan walking through the door. "Nolan" I say running towards him. I hug him and jack does too. "How are you" my uncle says hugging me "great" I say hugging him.

After everyone is settled Jack, Nolan, and I sit on the couch. "i want ice cream" Nolan says "same" I say looking at jack. Jack smiles. "Nolan where is Kenz" I ask "her and noah are probably playing in his room" Nolan says. "I'll go get them" Jack says smiling and walking upstairs.

Nolan and I grab the keys and get into the car. We see Jack come out we Kenz and Noah on his back. I laugh and unlock the car. Nolan gets in the back with the little kids and jack drives. I take a selfie of everyone. Nolan is in the back doing a peace sign, Kenz and Noah are doing weird faces and Jack and I are laughing at them. I post it on intsa saying "Ice cream squad".

Jacks POV

We make it to the ice cream place and get out of the car. "I wanna a piggie back ride nono" Kenz says pulling on nolans shirt. Nolan bends down and she jumps on his back.

We walk in there. "You can go first" I say to caroline smiling "okay" she says smiling back. "Can I please have a small Oreo" she says to the one of the three guys working there "Noah what do you want" caroline says bending down to his height "cookie dough" he says jumping up and down. Caroline laughs and stands up. I notice one of the guys checking her out smiling. I instantly get mad and walk over next to her and put my arm around her. She smiles and kisses my cheek. I see the guys smile fade. Nolan orders with Kenz. Still with my arm around her I order. "Can I get a medium chocolate" I say smirking.

After we pay we sit down. Kenz and Noah are laughing together about random things. All of a sudden noah drops his cone. Noah doesn't cry he laughs. "I'll go get napkins" Nolan says laughing. He gets up and walk over to the counter. "Did you get a little jealous" caroline whispers in my ear. "They were checking you out" i whisper back "it was cute what you did" she says. I kiss her forehead and Nolan comes back.

After that we drive home.

_________________

SRY to end in a awkward spot😂

Xoxo
Caroline