5

Caroline POV
I woke up at 10:30 this morning. I was excited about hanging out with Jack today. I grabbed my phone and went on Instagram I gained 250k from the picture Jack posted and 325k on Twitter.

I got out of bed, showered, brushed my teeth, got dressed in leggings and a light purple crew neck shirt.

I walked down stairs and I saw Noah watching sponge bob and my mom making chocolate chip pancakes. "Good morning caroline" my mom said cheerly. "Good morning"

I walked over to the couch and sat next to Noah. A few minutes later the pancakes were ready. I got out orange juice and set it on the table. I was just about done with my 2nd pancake when I got a call.

I saw that it was Jack. "Hey I'll be right back" i said to my mom and Noah. I answered and walked into my room.
Jack: hey do you still want to hang out
Me: yeah wanna come over
Jack: sure what time
Me: what time is it
Jack: 12:05
Me: 12:30 work for you
Jack: yeah see ya then
Me: see ya

I walked back down stairs and saw that my dad standing in the kitchen with my mom and Noah. I sat back down and started eating again. "Who was on the phone" my mom ask. "Jack" I said "can he come over at 12:30" I asked
"Yeah that fine with me" my mom said.
"Is it just going to be the two of you?" my dad asked. "Yeah is that okay" I asked. "I guess so but I want to meet him" my dad said. I nodded and said "we aren't dating dad". "I know but you might someday " he said.

I cleared my plate and went upstairs. It was 12:25.

Jacks POV
I walk over to Caroline's excited to see her. I knocked on the door and her little brother opened it. Before he said anything Caroline came running down the stairs. She looked super pretty today.

"Hey this is my little brother Noah" she said pointing at Noah. "Hi Noah" I said "I'm jack". "Hi" he said waving then running into the kitchen.

"Sorry about him" she said laughing. I laughed too. "So you must be Jack" I heard a voice behind her say. "Jack this is my dad, dad this is Jack" she said nervously. "Hi" I said shaking his hand.

After we talked with her parents we went up to her room. We walked in their and we decided to watch a movie. "What movie should we watch" she asked "im thinking a throwback movie" I say. She laughs. "How about Toy Story" she suggests. "I'm in" I say.

After the movie we go downstairs and we wanted to make cookies. We looked through her pantry and she did have a lot of the main ingredients. "We could make them at my house, no ones home" I said. "Ya lets go" she said and we left.

We went inside of my house and started making the cookies until we realized we didn't have sugar or chocolate chips. "We can go the grocery store" I said. "Ya we should, whose car" she asked. "We can go in mine" I said.

We Walk into the garage, I opened up her door and got in. "How far away is the grocery store" she asked "like 15 minutes" I said. She nodded

We blasted the radio and she made a vine of us singing to the music. I stared at her when she wasn't looking. God she was so beautiful and nice I would think to myself.

When we got to the grocery store. I opened up her door and we walked in. We walked to the baking isle. "I have a great idea" she says "what is this great idea" I ask. "Why don't we just but cookie mix" she says laughing. we both agreed that they would probably taste and turn out better that way.

When we got back to my house we started making the cookies. We were taking pictures and tweeting things. "I am so excited for these cookies, like you literally don't understand" she says laughing.

We put the cookies in the oven and talked until they were done. i pulled them out of the oven because she was scared to.

"I'm im so hungry" I said. "Me too" she said. "Where should we go?" I asked "do you have a chipotle?" She asked. "Yeah it's like 20 minutes away, but it sounds really good" I say.

We get into my car and we start driving. "So what was it like in Minnesota" I ask. "Great, but surprisingly I don't miss it" she says confused. She everything about it. I am actually a pretty good listener.

When we get there is about 3:00 and no one is there. I let her order first. "Hi can I have a burrito bowl" she says and orders the rest of her food. I got a burrito. When it came to paying she really wanted to pay for hers but I insisted on paying for her.

When we sat down I made a video on Instagram. "It's a white girl in her natural habitat" I said in an explorer voice. "HAha" she said.

After we finished eating we drove home. "That was delicious" she said when we got in the car. "Yes indeed it was" I said laughing.

When we arrived home we got out of the car. "Thanks for having me Jack I have to go" she said "bye call me?"i asked her "for sure" she said waving goodbye.