28

Caroline's POV

I wake up from jacks voice. I was surprised he was up. I open up my eyes and see he's on the phone. Jack hangs up. "Good morning" he says pecking my lips then getting up. "Who was on the phone" I ask "cam" Jack says "we are going to go lunch with him and nash" he says

I get up and walk over to my vanity. I start to do my makeup and Jack keeps asking me questions about it. After makeup I straighten my hair. I start and of course I burn my hand "shit" I say holding my hand "what happened babe" Jack says walking out of the bathroom. "I burned my hand" I say. Jack comes over and kisses my hand. I laugh and keep straighten it.

I get dressed in a black skater skirt, floral crop top, a cardigan because it was cooler out today, and my hightop white converse. I walk into the kitchen and they are waiting on their phones.

We walk outside. "Where are we meeting them" I ask as Jack closes the door. "Urth" Jack says "we should walk" JJ says (a/n I'm just gonna call him JJ instead of johnson). "ok" we both says and start walking.

We have been walking for about 5 minutes. "I bet anyone $10 that Nash is wearing a hockey jersey" I say. "I'm in" Jack says "same" JJ says "so if he is I get $20" I say "yeah" Jack says laughing "its funny how he doesn't even play hockey but he always wears them" JJ says. Jack and I laugh.

We walk into urth. "Guys" cameron yells waving his hands. Nash is on his phone and looks up. "Hey guys" nash says smiling and sure enough he is wearing a jersey. I start laughing. "ill take that $20" I say sitting down "shit" JJ says. "What" Nash says "I bet them each $10 that you'd be wearing a jersey" I say. Everyone laughs.

After we eat we walk out. We all decide to go to Cam and Nash's apartment. We are looking for an uber. "Okay who is sitting in the front" cam says "Gilinksky" JJ says "no who's lap is caroline going to sit on" Jack says smiling "I'm not because I'm the smallest" I say laughing. "Cam you're the oldest" nash says "and you're the youngest" cam says laughing. "I think oldest should" nash says. "Fine" cam says.

We get into the uber and I sit on jacks lap and JJ sits in the middle then nash. Jack and I are talking and Nash starts pointing at Cam laughing. We all look at cam and he is taking a video of the driver and cam is pretending to lick his head. Everyone starts laughing.

We make it to Cam and Nash's apartment. We walk upstairs and walk into it. "We should film a video" Nash says. Everyone agrees. We all agree on making a Q&A.

"Hey guys it's Cam so today I'm here with Nash, Jack, Caroline, and Jack" Cam says. Everyone waves. I read off the first question "what is everyone's favorite Jack and Jack song together" I say reading off the tweet. We all huddle up. "right where you are" Nash says.

"Next question is JOX still a thing" Jack says reading off of his phone. "Everyone says it on a count of three, one, two, three" JJ says "YESSS" everyone screams.

"Next question you got a BÆ or nah" Nash reads off "old saying" he adds. We all laugh. "Nah" cam says "nah" Nash says "YES" Jack says wrapping his arms around me. "Nah" JJ says. Jack and I look at him raising our eyebrows. JJ blushes.

We finish the video. Jack, JJ, and I take an uber back to our house. I walk into the door and walk over to the fridge. "Do we have any ice cream" Jack asks "BABY DEQUAN" I yell "BABY DEQUAN" JJ's yells. "Jesus Jack you're horrible at this" JJ says "I'm not good at this type of stuff" he says laughing and putting on his shoes.

I deice to shower while he's gone. I get into the shower and do all the stuff and dry off. I put on black exercise shorts and a brandy muscle tee. I walk into the living room. "Is he still not here" I say. JJ nods he's head.

A few minutes later Jack walks into the door with bags in his hands. "What flavors did you get" I say "cookie dough and vanilla" he says putting it on the counter.

We all get ice cream and watch movies for the rest of the night. I start to get tired so I say goodnight and walk into the bedroom. I get ready for bed and get into bed.

I go on my phone for a little bit. I turn it off. A few minutes later I feel jacks arms wrap around me. I fall asleep.

______________

HOPE YOU ENJOYED. SORRY IVE BEEN GONE IM SORRY.

XOXO CAROLINE