2

*fast forward 2 weeks*

I woke up at around 10:00 am this morning, I couldn't believe that is was the last time I was going to sleep in this bed.

I got a good morning text from char
Char: good morning
Caroline: come over in an hour or so we can say our final goodbyes before I leave
Char: does 11:30 work?
CaCaroline: yeah see ya soon ;)

After I got out of bed I showered and brushed my teeth and put all of my toiletries in my suitcase. My plane didn't leave until 3:45 so i had a little time.

I walked down stairs and saw Noah walking spongebob, I got breakfast and decided to watch it with him. "Coco I don't want to leave" Noah says(my family called me coco) "neither do I" I say and kiss his forehead.

At a few minutes my mom comes down and tells us good morning and to get dressed.

I walk up stairs and put on leggings, a basketball torment shirt (my fav sport is basketball, I've been doing it for like 10 years) and my nike black free runs

I heard a knock at the door and saw it was char. I ran down the stairs and got the door and we walked up to my room.

"What I'm i going to do without you" I say and a tear comes running down my cheek. "I can't image my life without you" I say full on crying. I look up at her and she is crying too. "Caroline we have to FaceTime everyday 24/7" she says with tears coming down her cheek.

We talk for an hour and a half about random stuff. "I have to go in like 5 minutes, sorry" char says. We walk down stairs and walk out to her car.

We both look at each other crying not believe that is goodbye. We say our final goodbyes and hugged crying on each other shoulders. Char got inside of her and drove away with tearing coming down her face.

I was still standing in the middle of the drive way balling my head off when I feel a tug on my shirt. I turn around I see that it's my mom. I hug her and she kept telling me that every thing is going to be alright.

I walked inside and I got my bags and waited outside for the taxi to take us to the airport with Noah.

As soon as it came my dad came out and packed up our bags and we were off. I was looking out the window, tears were falling down my face, and felt my mom hold my hand and I rested my head on her shoulder.

Soon enough we where at the airport. I got my bag out of the taxi and we waked inside, went through security, and found our gate number.

Noah and I were both hungry. My dad have us money to get something to eat. We walked into the first store. I was picking out a magazine when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and she told me she was a subscriber! We took a photo and I gave her a hug. After we checkout we went back to our gate.

We soon boarded the plane. I was sitting in the middle of Noah and my mom. My dad was a seat behind us. I fell asleep soon after take off.

I woke up by my mom tapping me on the shoulder telling me we landed. I got up and got my carry on. Then we waked to the baggage claim. It didn't take us long to get our bags. We got into a taxi. "Are you guys excited to see the house?" my dad asked. Noah and I have never seen the house so we were excited. We both nodded our heads.

We arrived to the house. I was a grey house with white shutters and It was huge!! We all got our bags and ran inside. My parents told us that there was 4 bedrooms and they had the master, so me and Noah could choose our rooms.

I ran into the room I wanted. It had light grayish blue walls, it's own bathroom, and a view of the backyard.
Our backyard had a pool and a entertaining area.

I walked around the house and stopped in Noah's room. He picked the smallest room and it had electric blue walls. We heard our mom yelling from downstairs telling us to come down.

------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed!!
Btw Caroline has dark brown hair and has hazel eyes!