3

I walked down stairs to see my mom with gift baskets in her hands. "Will you guys go and deliver these to the neighbors and introduce yourselves.

Noah and I nodded our heads and we walked outside. We decided to have me go one way and him go the other way.

I walked up to the first house and knocked on the door. A woman answered the door smiling. "Hi my family just moved in next door". "come in come in." I walked into the house. "Hi my name is Mrs. Gilinsky" "so have old are you" she asks.

"I'm 18 and I have a little brother." I said. "Well my son Jack is your age!" she said excitingly. "him and his friend Jack are downstairs, I'll go get them." I nodded in agreement.

Soon they came upstairs and I kinda recognized them from vine. "Hi I'm Jack and this is my friend Jack" he said with the cutest smile. "But we call him Johnson. "hi" Johnson says waving. "hi" I respond waving back smiling at both of them.

"Well I have to go to the store, but I'll be home soon!" Mrs Gilinsky says with a smile. "Bye mom" jack says. "Bye jack, bye Johnson, bye Caroline nice to meet you!" " Nice to meet you too!" I responded.

"This might be weird but I recognize you" jack says. " Oh I'm a youtuber!" I respond. "We are viners and we have a YouTube channel!" Johnson says.

"Oh sorry you guys I have to go" Johnson says, he started waking the door and went outside. "I'll be right back" jack smiles and walks towards the door.

Jacks POV
"Johnson where are going" I ask "I have to go to a family thing" Johnson says. "Do you think she is pretty" Johnson asks. " oh my god she is beautiful" I reply. Johnson raises his eyebrow.

I walked inside to see Caroline scrolling through phone. "Hey sorry about that" I say. "Oh it fine" she says look up from her phone smiling. "Hey sorry I really would like to stay longer but I have to finish delivering these baskets" she says and starts walking towards the door.

"Hey wanna hang out tonight with some of my friends" I ask really wanting her to say yes. "Yes I would love to!" she says with the cutest little smile.

"Hey should I get your number so I can call you" I ask. "Yeah sure, it's 631-7379-0282" she says blushing. "Thanks, call you later tonight!" I say.

"Bye, see you later" she says walking out of the house. I walk to into the kitchen and decide to call Johnson. He picked up on the second ring.
Johnson: hey is she still there
Jack: no she just left
Johnson: what happened
Jack: I got her number
Johnson: bro nice job

I hang up the phone and hear my mom is home. "Hey jack when did they leave" my mom asks. " Johnson left a few minutes after you left and Caroline just left" I responded. "she is hanging out with us tonight". I say to my mom. "With you Johnson, Sam, and Nate." My mom asks in confirmation. I nodded my head confirming it and I walk up to my room.