21

Caroline's POV

I wake up from my alarm going off. I get up and brush my teeth and do light makeup because I'm gonna get ready later today. I put on leggings, white long sleeve flowy shirt, and a scarf. I put my hair up into a ponytail and walk downstairs.

I grab a granola bar and put on my black vans. My dad comes walking downstairs half way awake. "Ready to go" he says yawning "yup" I say and get into the car.

He drops me off at the airport. I hope I don't run into any fans because I don't want jack to find out and that's why I took a morning flight.

After security I get a smoothie from Starbucks and gum. "Now boarding flight 872 to Los Angles, California" the intercom says. I get into the plane find my seat and sit down.

I listen to music and sleep. I wake up when we land and get off the plane. It's 12:45pm. I call cameron because he's the one picking me up.

I find cameron and get into his car. "How was the flight" he asks driving "good" I say snd we talk a little bit. He helps me bring my bags up to a spare room in his and Nash's house.

By the time we finish its almost two. I take a long shower. I put on black bike shorts and a tank top. I start getting ready. I do my makeup very carefully. Johnson calls me.
"Hello" I say
"Hi I'm outside of the apartment" he says
"Is jack with you" I say
"No he's all our house" he says
"Ok I'm in the guest room" I say

After a few minutes Johnson comes up and we plan everything out. "Bye see you tonight" he says walking out the door.

I do my hair in a sock bun and pull pieces out to frame my face. I finally get dressed out of my clothes and put on high waisted shorts, white crop top, a red flannel, and my black vans.

It's now 7. The show starts at 7:30. We have to beat traffic. I'm going to surprise him in the middle of the second to last song.

"Ready" nash says while playing on his phone. "Yup" I say and nash cameron and I leave.

We made it to the concert at 8:37. It ends at 9:00. There last song is wild life. I'm going out on the next song. Right now they're singing "RWYA".

It's the beginning of the song I'm going out on. It's "uptown funk". It's about to be my part to go on. I get my que to go on and I walk onto the stage and girls start screaming.

Jacks POV
In the middle of the song girls start screaming and pointing. I keep singing and I feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist and I instantly knew they were Caroline's.

I turn around with a big smile on my face and fans start going crazy. I kiss her with passion and for a long time. At this point fans are recording us and screaming so loud. I didn't care that the fans were there I just was so happy.

After we both pull away "surprise" Johnson and caroline say. I thank them both and sing the last song. I've never been happier in my whole entire life. After the show caroline jumps into my arm and tells me everything.

I go on my phone and videos of her surprising me were all over social media. We get her bags from cameron and Nash's house.

I give her a tour of Jack and I's LA house. "Caroline I have a question" I say "yes" she says confused yet excited "I already asked your dad so don't worry" I say smiling she laughs "do you want to move in with us down here" I ask "of course jack" she says kissing me. "We wanted to move down here full time but I couldn't just leave you" I say "maybe I worded that wrong" I say laughing "oh just shut up gilinsky" she says kissing me again.

After she unpacks the clothes she has into our room we hang out with Johnson for the rest of the night. I asked him if it'd be weird for him having caroline living with him but he was perfectly fine with and I was beyond happy about.

__________________

Hope you enjoyed!!!

Xoxo caroline