23

*Fast forward a week*

Caroline's POV

Right now Jack, Jack, and I are in Omaha shipping our stuff down to LA. I'm currently in my room blasting music cause I'm home alone packing my clothes.

I'm finish packing my clothes and now on to my room decor. I pack up the stuff off of my desk and my makeup. I'm packing up my nightstand and I see a picture of my mom and I. I hold it in my hands and feel tears rolling down my cheek. I take a deep breath and keeping packing.

I finally finished packing after many hours. I get a text from Jack telling me to come over. I'm wearing leggings and one of jacks sweatshirts. Yes we are one of those couples.

I walk over to jacks house and David answers the door. (A\N once for an English test my teacher said we can make up a name but it couldn't be anyone's name in the grade so I used David I would've used Jack but I have a lot of jacks in my grade)

He tells me he's in his room. I walk in and see almost nothing done. "help meeeee" Jack says laying on his bed. "First you need to get uppppp" I say mimicking him. He laughs and gets up.

After a very long time we are done packing. We walk down to the kitchen and eat. "What time is the flight tomorrow" I ask "I think 11" Jack says eating a grape. I nod and eat grapes. "By the way nice sweatshirt" Jack says winking "thanks it's from a place called your closet" I say laughing.

Jack picks me up and spins me around. "Jack put me down" I say laughing. He finally puts me down.

We are currently sitting at his kitchen table still eating. "Wow you guys look like you having fun" Katherine says walking into the kitchen. Jack and I laugh and get up.

He decided to take me on a tour of his high school. "We should call the boys to meet us there" Jack says. We get into his car and drive to his high school.

"Why are there so many cars" Jack asks getting out of the car "maybe because school is going on" I say sarcastically. "Ohhhh" Jack says laughing. Johnson, Sammy, Nate and Mike are here.

We walk into the main entrance. "Oh my gosh if it isn't my favorite students" a teacher says walking up to them "hey mrs Williams" Sammy says hugging her. "She was pretty much the only teacher that liked us" Jack whispers in my ear. I laugh.

She goes down the line hugging them "and who is this young lady" she says shaking my hand "I'm caroline I'm jacks girlfriend" I say "Gilinsky" she asks "yes" I say.

We go around the school and some people say hi and other stuff. We find a picture of nate playing basketball and start laughing (pic above or to side).

After that Jack and I go back to my house. "Hey do you guys want to go out for a goodbye dinner" my dad asks "yeah sure" we say. "do I need to change" I ask "no we are probably just going to get pizza or something" my dad says.

We get into the car I'm sitting in the back with Jack and noah. I would've sat in the front but I didn't want to. We end up going to a Chinese place.

We walk in and take a seat. Jack and I on one side of the table and noah and my dad on the other. We talk while eating and enjoy our food. Jack makes a snapchat video of me trying to use chopsticks but I fail and stab them into my chicken.

After dinner we drive home. Jack thanks my dad for dinner and goes home.

___________________

Hope you enjoyed!!!

Xoxo caroline