4

Caroline's POV
After I finished delivering all of the baskets I walked home and saw Noah was already home and my mom was unpacking things in the kitchen.

"Hey mom" I say. "Hey caroline, how did delivering go?" She asked. "Good, can I hang out with Jack the neighbor and his friends tonight?" I asked. "Yes, actually I was just talking with Mrs. Gilinsky" she said. "Cool, im going up stairs" I said.

I walked up stairs into my room and went on my phone. I decided to tweet that i moved because not everyone knew.
"@_ccaroline13 so I just moved to Omaha, Nebraska! Guess who's my neighbor?!"

After a few minutes someone called me. I assumed it was Jack and it was.
We talked for almost an hour about tonight and random stuff. He told me to meet him at his house at 6:30 then we would drive to a pizza place and we would meet everyone there.

I looked at the time, it was 5:00. I got off of my bed and decided to FaceTime Char. I face timed her while I was getting ready.

"Hey Caroline who's your neighbor?" Char asked about my tweet. "Oh do you know Jack and Jack from vine" I asked her "yeah" she responded. "Jack Gilinsky is he's the one with brown hair." I told her. "Oh my god he's your neighbor, he's hot" she said almost screaming. " Ya I know and he is really nice too I was talking on the phone with him for almost an hour" i said.

After we ended the FaceTime it was 6:20 I was wearing a short black dress with a flannel tied around my waist and black vans. I loosely curled my hair and was wearing a little bit of makeup.

I walked down stairs and saw that my dad was home. I went into the kitchen where my dad mom and Noah were and said bye. "So who is going to be there?" my dad asked, he has always been very over protective. "Um Jack his friend Jack and 2 other boys" I respond. I could that my dad was kinda hesitant but I have him the im going to be okay look.

I walked outside at 6:28 and walked over to jacks. Jack answered the door and let me in. Jack was wearing a flannel shirt and khaki shorts. we both laughed about how we were both wearing flannel shirts.

Jacks POV
We walked into my living room to get my keys. "Wow you look beautiful" I said meaning it. "Thanks, you look great yourself" she said blushing.

We walked out of my house into my car. It was a black jeep. I walked around and opened up her door to be a gentleman. Then I walked around and got in.

" Oh my god my dad is watching through the window" she said embarrassed. "oh it's fine" I said and she relaxed agin. She waved to her dad and I waved too.

"So who is meeting is there" she asked. "Johnson, Nate, and Sam" I responded. She nodded her head. "What music do you like" I asked "um pretty much everything" she said smiling. She is so beautiful almost I couldn't stand it.

We talked all the way to the pizza place about random stuff. When we got to the pizza place I got out and opened up her door and we walked inside.

Johnson was sitting down in a corner booth on his phone. We looked up and waved. Caroline and I walked over to the booth.

"How long have you been here?" I asked Johnson. "A few minutes, sam texted me that him and Nate are going to be a few minutes late" Johnson said. "So today I tweeted something saying that I moved and to guess who my neighbor is" Caroline says. "What are people guessing" I asked.

"Um a lot of people are guessing the four of you guys, but most of them say Jack G." she says. "Smart people" I say, she laughs.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom really quickly" Caroline says and standing up and we tell her where the bathroom is.

"So do you really really like her?" Johnson asks me. "Yeah so far, I mean she's beautiful, herself, nice." I say. "Holy shit dude are you blushing" Johnson tells me laughing. "I just really like her" I say.

A few minutes later she comes back and sits down. "Are Nate and sam still coming?" she asks. "Yeah they should be coming any minute" i respond.

A few minutes later Sam and Nate come in and find us. Sam and Nate introduce themselves to Caroline, then we order.

The waiter comes soon after and takes our orders. "Hi I'll have a cheese pizza please" Caroline says to waiter, "what do you want to drink" he asks winking at her, she shows no emotion to the wink and says "ill have a lemonade"

When we get our food we were all super hungry and almost no one spoke because they were eating. Caroline looked adorable when she ate.

After everyone finished the waiter came and cleared out plates and we talked more. " so are we going anywhere after" she asked. "We can go to the park" Nate suggested.

The waiter came and gave us the check and said "hey can I have your number" to Caroline. I tensed up and I felt her hand touch my arm and I relaxed. "Hell nah" she said and all of us stared laughing. The waiter ran off and we paid the check and left.

Caroline and I went in my car, Johnson went in his car and Nate and Sam went in Sams car. We were all meeting at the park.

"Nice response to the waiter" I said laughing. "Well thanks" she said blushing. We soon arrived to the park. All of us got there at the same time.

At the park we all made snapchat stories introducing Caroline and Caroline and I took a picture together well our flannels on. I posted it on Instagram and tweeted the same picture.

Caroline posted a selfie of me and her to her Twitter revealing the answer and instagramed the picture of us in our flannels. All of our comments were OMG I SHIP, OTP OTP, or #jackoline

After the park we all drove off in our separate ways and Caroline and I drove home talking. When we got to my house I pulled into the drive way. "We should hang out tomorrow" she said "Ya call you in the morning" I said

We went our separate ways and I was already excited for tomorrow

Caroline POV
I walked inside and saw my mom and dad watching tv. I walked into the living room. "So how was it" my mom asked. "Good they are all really nice!" I said excitedly. "What are their names"my dad asked. "Jack and Jack and Nate and Sam" I said.

"Well I'm going to bed see you in the morning" I said saying goodnight and walking upstairs into my room.