36

*fast forward a few days*

Caroline's POV

Today Jack and I are flying back to LA. It's 12:53 pm and we have to be at the airport at 1:45. I am wearing my hair straighten and I'm wearing a loose grey v neck, leggings, and black slip on vans (pic above or side)

I finish packing up and wait for jack. We walk to his parents room and then start walking to the car. "I'm so cold" Jack says "are you cold hearted" I say (A/N SURROUNDED BY FLASHING LIGHTS THEY DISTRACT ME FROM WHAT I NEED) Jack laughs "you are just so funny" he says sarcastically "thanks I try" I say flipping my hair. "I can't wait to be warm" Jack says/yells "same here" I say as he wraps his arms around me. We get into the car and drive to the airport. After saying bye to jacks parents we walk inside.

"Wait what's today" I ask as we finish going through security. "I am pretty sure it's the 23" Jack says "today is somebody that I knows birthday" I say as we start walking toward our gate. "Is it Noahs" he asks "no" I say "shit who is it" I say "is it Nolan's" jack asks "yes yes that's who it is" I say.

We walk to our gate and sit down.
I look go on Twitter and tweet "@carolinerosemount:big bday s/o to one of the best cousins @nolan_rm party hard 19 year old 😜🎉"
I see that jack tweeted something too. "@Jackgilinsky: party hard to one of my main men @nolan_rm happy 19th".

"Main men" I say laughing. Jack laughs "it was the first thing that came to mind" he says laughing "its fine I like it" I say. Jack kisses my forehead.

We board the plane and sit down in our seats. We take off and jack and I watch a movie on my laptop. Half way through jack falls asleep. I take a picture of us and tweet it "@carolinerose: flights to LA @jackgilinsky" (a/n yes I did change her Twitter user name again 😂).

We land. "Jack we landed" I say shaking him "what" he says waking up "oh" he says standing up. We walk off the plane to baggage claim. Jack looks at his phone and laughs. I get a notification that says that jack mentioned me in a tweet. I look at it "@jackgilinsky: trips to Paris @carolinerose"

We make our way to baggage claim and see a huge huddle of fans. We walk to baggage claim and they all follow us "hey whats your name" I say hugging a girl "I'm Lana" she says "like Lana Del Ray" I ask "yes" she says and her friend takes a picture of us. We take pictures with fans "hi I'm Joy" a girl says hugging me "hi how are you" I say hugging her back " I am amazing how are you" she says "I am doing great" I say. I feel a tap of my shoulder and turn around expecting it to be a fan. "Hi I'm Jack" Jack says kissing me. Girls scream "hi I'm caroline" hugging him. "Do you want me to take a picture" a fan offers "that would be amazing" jack says. Jack picks me up bridal style and kisses me. "Literally goals" she says handing his phone back to him.

After meeting fans we get our bags. We walk outside and I take a snapchat video of jack. "Warmth at last" he says running outside. I laugh and put my phone away. We wait a few minutes and see Johnson pull up. We say hi and Jack and him do a bro hug. We put our suitcases in the trunk and drive home.

"Home sweet home" Jack says as he walks through the door. "It's great to be back" I say " I am so hungry do you want to get something to eat" he says rubbing his stomach "yeah just let me change" I say walking into our room. I change into Nike black shorts and a grey plain tank top.

"Johnson do you want to come" jack asks "yeah sure" he says standing up and we walk out the door. "its so warm" jack says "jack you have said that like 5 times" Johnson says "it was so cold and now it's so warm" he says. We go to Mcdons because why not.

I get chicken nuggets. "Hold on Nolan is calling" I say "put it on speaker" jack says "hey Nolan" I say "hey" he says "so how has your birthday gone so far" I ask "good thanks but that is no the reason I am calling" he says "why are you calling then" I ask "so you know the 4th of July weekend with the fam" he says "see I am not he only one who says that" jack whispers in my ear "yeah keep talking" I say to Nolan "your dad and my mom said that Jack can come if you want" he says "really" I say looking at jack smiling. Jack gives me the thumbs up smiling "yes he would love too" I say "okay talk to you soon" he say "bye happy birthday" I say and hang up.

I tell jack about the 4th of July weekend and everything about it. We walk home. "Okay I am going to go and watch netflix" I say walking into jack and I's bedroom. "I will join you" he says laying down next to me.

_______________

Yay finally a chapter!

Okay now going back to Jadison😂 I don't get it they won't announce that they are dating but she can be filming and can be in jacks snapchat story. Idk I am just done with it...

Xoxo
Caroline