13

CHRISTMAS DAY/MORNING

jacks POV
Even though caroline and I exchanged gifts, I still wanted to give her more then just Charlotte visiting. I call Johnson
Johnson: hello
Me: I want to get caroline more for Christmas
Johnson: give her flowers and a bracelet
Me: great idea thanks man

I say hanging up. Molly is sleeping on the couch so I try to find Laura. "LAURA" I yell "right here" she says "will you come and help me find a christmas gift for caroline" I ask "didn't you already get her something" she asks "yeah I know but I want to get her actual something" I say "get your keys" she says smiling. I hug her.

We drive around trying to find a place open. We already got roses from the grocery store. "Here's one" Laura says pointing. I pull up to the jewelry store and we walk in.

"We are closing in 20 minutes" a man says "what can I help you with" he asks "i need something for my girlfriend" I say to him "right over here" he says walking over to a glass case. "Oh that's pretty" Laura says. It's a sliver ring with hearts engraved into it. "You can write the date you two started dating in the inside of it" he says "um September 13, 2014" I say. He engraves "9.13.14❤️".

"I love it" I say "how much" I ask him "since its Christmas it's my gift to you" he says smiling "really thank you so much" I say. We walk out and drive home.

I attempt to wrap to but Molly comes in and wraps it. "I'll be right back" I say walking out of my house. i call caroline and ask where she is, she says she's in her room. I walk into her house and take off my shoes. I see her dad helping noah with something. He smiles at me.

I walk up to her room and see char smiling at me and caroline was talking to her. Char points at me and starts taking a video. I hold out the roses and the gift. She hugs me and kisses me and takes the roses and sits on her bed. "Open it" I say smiling. She opens it and puts her hand over her mouth. "Jack I love it" she says putting it on her on her finger. She kisses me and I could tell it was full of love.

After I leave her house I feel amazing and can't stop smiling. I love her so much.

_________________________

2 updates in 24 hours?! My Christmas present to you guys❤️❤️❤️

Happy holidays!!!