40.Realisation

Alyan's POV

I saw a lot of woman in my life, but Warisha is one piece, there can't be any competitor of her in stubbornness.

She could scold me, she could eat the chocolates I bought, she could yell at me whenever she wanted but no, she couldn't talk to me normally.

And the irony of this situation is that it started with me getting angry on her but right now, it took a turn and she's the one who's angry on me. And this is a new situation for me. Yes, we had a lot of arguments before but this one completely left me confused. I don't even know how to mollify her now.

"Let me take it." I said,literally snatching the plates from her hand. She didn't even look at me.

"At least a thank you can't kill someone." I frowned, walking out of the kitchen.

After arranging the table, we sat for dinner.

There was only silence. She did not utter a single word. I know she's not a person who blabbers too much. But I've always noticed she talks a lot with me, more then someone else. Nothing special, just this and that but it never seemed like too much. After she shifted here,I must admit I really feel good. I know that I have someone here, after a long day I'm not alone. And this is why I'm so used to her voice.

"How was your day?" I asked and she gave me a bored expression.

"By the way, he curry is very tasty." I said and she looked at me smiling. Though she composed herself within a second.

At least she has her attention on me.

We finished dinner like that.

I sat on the bed with a book as she got busy combing her hair. I looked at her every now and then. I must admit that she looks so beautiful with her long thigh length hair.

Okay,maybe I should stop gawking like that. When she's ignoring me, it's a shame for me to act like that.

After few minutes, her phone rang. She looked at the caller ID and immediately her face lit up.

"Assalamualaikum." She greeted.

"Aww,.I missed you too my baby." She replied and I understood who called. The person who she gives more importance then me or anyone else in this world.

"Yes yes, mama is also fine." She rolled her eyes.

So mean.

And her blabbering started. They talk everyday, sometimes twice in a day.

"Only you're the one who gets ignored by her." That was my mind.

I know I am guilty. I really feel bad to think how I made her feel ignored and alone. I could've just heard her out,I noticed that something was bothering her but my anger just overcame.

And now I'm feeling like an ignored puppy.

After talking and laughing for what if felt like eternity, she kept the phone down.

"Doesn't your ear hurt from all the blabbering she does?" I said and she sent me a glare through the mirror.

But didn't answer me back.

And that's so frustrating.

I got down from the bed with a sigh and walked out. I heard her laugh behind me.

Did she just laugh at me?

I sat on the couch with my book and started reading it. It's better to stay here then to see her making faces at me and ignore me.