30. Insane friends and cousins

Warisha's POV

"So,Warisha,checked if you packed everything?" Mila bhabi sat beside me.

"Yeah,I made a list and checked,everything is done."

"Good. And think if something else is missing or not. Nazmee,anything you remember?" She nudged Nazmee appi and she shook her head.

"I don't know. Still,be careful. I forgot to take my toothbrush and had to ask my mother in law for one." She grinned embarrassedly. She got married two months ago.

"Oh,Warisha. Did you make an appointment in the salon?" Mila bhabi asked.

"What salon?" I asked,confused.

"Don't you know what salon is?" She literally glared at me.

"What do you mean? Why need a salon?" I said raising my brows.

"I'm talking about waxing." She said and I looked at her with a shocked face.

"Waxing? What are you saying bhabi?" I said and the girls laughed.

"What am I saying? Warisha,don't tell me now you don't know what waxing is and you don't want to do that."

"Allah,am I going to show my legs and hands to everyone in the hall? " I said irritatedly.

"Really Warisha?" Madeeha appi looked at me with an 'I don't believe you' expression.

"Warisha,who's saying you to do this for the whole hall? You're doing it for your husband." Nazmee appi said and I felt like my cheek was on fire.

How can they say something like this? Ew.

"Do you want to look like a hairy monkey?" Madeeha appi said and Jamya,Liya and Maya burst out laughing. Maya is here too,backstabbing her extra smart cousin.

"My poor bhai,everyone gets beautiful wife and he gets hairy monkey. Will he keep you in a cage?"She said,laughing hard.

"Who asked you to come here,cheater? Go to your poor bhai." I glared at her.

"I was just concerned for my brother,poor him got fooled by your face." She continued her laughter.

"I'm...I have to go." I tried to get up but Jamya pulled me by my arm and made me sit between her and Maya.

"I am calling them and making an appointment." Mila bhabi said and I glared at her.

"I am not doing anything. IT'S INSANE."

"What's the problem? Even I did that." Nazmee appi shrugged.

"Appi,maybe you like to pull your skin out of your body unnecessarily but I hate it."

"Unnecessarily? Do you want me to open my mouth in front of this kids?" Mila bhabi said signalling at Maya,Jamya and Liya.

"Haww,we are not kids." Maya said.

"Still, you guys are not getting married now. It's Warisha who needs to understand some things." Mila bhabi smirked.

"I don't need to understand any 'something' from you."

"Oh,so you know everything? Shame on you. So this is what you have behind your innocent face." Madeeha appi teased me.

"Appi!!" I glared at her as everyone laughed.

"Still,we are not going anywhere for you to give her lecture. We have to see how you peel her hair off." Liya grinned.

"Oh Hello...is this B...." Mila bhabi started saying with her phone on her ear but I snatched it and cut the call.