34.Advice from close ones

Alyan's POV

We came back from Warisha's home yesterday. And we're going back tomorrow. Frankly speaking,I'm quite tensed about that.

I know she has the habit of living away from her family. But there she had her friends. In my apartment,there won't be anyone with her other then me. And I'm not so close to her like her friends. Plus it's a big change for her. So it's very normal for her to be overwhelmed.

I wonder how will she adjust there?

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Warisha?" I called her as I came in the room.

"Hmm.."

"Did you pack everything?"

"I don't have too many things to pack as I didn't take many things out from my suitcase." She replied,still focused in a cartoon.

"Still in cartoons?" I said as I sat beside her.

"Better then power rangers." She smirked at me.

"Cartoons like Oggy do illogical stuff,but power rangers don't."

"Do you know why you're so boring?" She asked me raising her brows.

"Because you have no fun in your life. But In Shaa Allah,I'll teach you some."

"Now I'm scared of my life." I said making her chuckle.

"By the way,do you have Nickelodeon in your home?" She asked me.

"No." I answered.

"No? How is this possible?"

"How would I know?"

"You don't have Nickelodeon there, you don't have my friends there,you don't have Salwa or ma there..how will I survive there?" She sat straight.

"I'll be there."

"And do you think I'm very excited about that?" She frowned.

"You should be."

"I would've been if you were a bit tolerable."

"And what did I do that you couldn't tolerate?"

"You always pull my leg. And you don't watch the cartoons I like. And you are not fun to stay with."

"First of all,I like to pull your leg. Secondly,if I don't find these cartoon funny,how will I watch them? And lastly, I'm not a clown to be funny." I said and she chuckled.

"A man can try." She leaned on the couch.

"Now kindly give me the remote, I have to watch a cricket match." I said and she extended the remote towards me,but pulled it back in a second.

"Wait,if you don't have Nickelodeon there, how do you watch Power Rangers?" She narrowed her eyes at me and I smirked.

"You.....you again pranked me." She said with an angry expression.

"Yeah,I did. Now give me the remote." I extended my hand but she stood up.

"Never."

"Warisha,give me."

"In your dreams." She said and went out with the remote. I waited for few minutes for her to come back but she didn't. Finding nothing other to do,I took my phone and started watching that. At least something's better then nothing.

After few minutes, I heard madams voice from the door.

"Ma told you to take the pickles with you." She said. I didn't reply.