44.Back home

Warisha's POV

"So Appi, how are you feeling after coming home for the first time after marriage?" Amaya asked me, keeping a bottle in front of my face like a news reporter. I chuckled at her drama.

"All this while, I was feeling very good but now a monkey is irritating me so I'm feeling irritated now." I said as I got a glare from her.

"You're so annoying." She slapped me on my arm as I rubbed there.

"What do you eat you fatty?"

"Will Alyan come to take you?" Abbu asked making me frown.

"Abbu, I just came after four whole months and you started planning about me going back? So rude!"

"Oh Allah, I was just asking." Abbu said making me smile.

"Yeah, he will come. He surely won't miss his friends wedding." I said.

"Oh, that means you'll stay for long." Abbu smiled at me.

"Yeah."

"Good. Now go and freshen up before lunch." Ammi said and I got up, going towards our room.

After lunch, I sat on the bed with my phone. I was just scrolling randomly when ammi came and sat beside me.

"Again with your phone?" Ammi said as I grinned.

"Did you tell Alyan that you reached safely?" Ammi asked and I nodded.

"I texted him."

"Hmm. So, how's everything?" Ammi asked.

"Alhamdulillah, it's great." I smiled.

"Any problem there?"

"Allah....ammi, I'm saying it for the nth time. I'm so so so good there." I said, making her chuckle.

"It feels good to hear. You won't understand until you get in this situation."

"If the situation is so weird, I don't want to get into this." I said keeping my head on her lap.

"How do you cook there? I mean,it's so much work after college and study." Ammi started combing her fingers through my hair.

I so missed this! Obviously Alyans fingers are not so soft like ammis.

"I do it somehow. And Alyan also helps me. And I have khala." I said. She also smiled.

"Alhamdulillah, he's so understanding.

"Hmm." I smiled.

"And what are you eating nowadays?"

"What do you mean?" I looked at her confused.

"You look so weak. You've also got a lot skinny."

"Yes, I also noticed." Abbu joined us and sat on the bed.

Good, now they'll interrogate me together.

"That's nothing abbu, just randomly."

"Yes, randomly. Do you think she takes care of herself at all when she's away from us? She always needs her mother to take care of herself." Ammi glared at me.

"Ah Tasleema, my daughter just came and you got started with your bickering." Abbu interfered and now ammis glare transferred to him.

"I bicker?"

"Yes, that too a lot.".

"And what about you?"

"What about me?" Abbu raised his brows.