25.Helping in good

Warisha's POV

"So,why did you suddenly think of bringing me here?" I asked him.

"Well,I thought as you love kids,you'll like this." He smiled at me.

"Hmm,you know me."

Suddenly, the teacher came out from the classroom,followed by jumping and running kids. She looked at him and smiled before running after a kid who was literally falling down.

"Their class finished?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Bhai..." We looked down and saw a girl of approximately six or seven year pulling his apron. She has long braids on both of her shoulder.

"Assalamualaikum bhai." She said grinning at him.

"Walaikumassalam Mina." He smiled at her.

"You know what? Today ma'am said that I will get four apples. You were right." She said, now with a 'sorry' type expression.

Maybe they are talking about any math question.

Mina's eyes fell on me suddenly and she checked me up to down,with suspicious gaze.

"Is she our new teacher?" She asked him.

"Umm..no..she's a friend..yes,friend.." He said not knowing what to say.

"Oh,your friend. Assalamualaikum appi." She smiled at me.

"Walaikumassalam dear. How are you?" I returned the smile.

"I am fine." She grinned at me cutely, showing her missing teeth.

"Mina,now go home quickly or else your ammi will be tensed." Alyan said and she nodded.

"Will you come again?" She asked me.

"Sure,and I'll meet you."

"Ok Allah Hafiz." She said as she ran away.

"Such a cute kid." I said.

"Hmm,I can't believe how a father can leave a daughter like her." He frowned.

"He left her?"

"Yeah,got married with another woman and kicked Mina and her mother out of the house."

"Unbelievable." I shook my head.

"Assalamualaikum bhabi." Arham bhai came.

"Walaikumassalam bhai." I smiled at him.

"So dude,I heard she's your new friend." He smirked at Alyan.

"So what should I say?" He frowned.

"Oh they'll be happy to know their bhabi."

"Shut up,idiot. Now let's go,we'll show you around." He said and we proceeded talking about it.

Though the building is abandoned,it's still good for a school. The classes are quite decorated for kids,I even saw few toys. This school is open for kids of every age,they can continue their studies from where they left. They have a schedule,every class doesn't come everyday as teachers are less.

"Did you talk to bhabi about that?" Arham bhai whispered at Alyans ears but I heard. Alyan glared at him but no use.

"What's the matter?" I asked raising my brows.

"I'll tell you,this moron won't work. Bhabi,as you heard, we lack of teachers here. And people don't want to come without any gain of their own. So I was asking, will you like to work here as a teacher?" Arham bhai asked straight.