15. Search for links

Warishas POV

Six months passed by like this. Struggling with Zayan problem,trying to focus in study and handling relationships.

I try to miss college as much as possible because I don't like the idea of staying around Zayan even for a minute. He tries to talk to me,to sit beside me. Even he had the courage to touch my hand once while delivering some papers. I was silent as we were in the class with everyone,or else he would've seen what it costs. Though I try to search for any proof against him,but all in vain. There's not even a single thread to point towards him.

And about my personal life,it's going as good as possible. Abbus health is surprisingly improving,all thanks to Allah. Bhaiya is looking for job as he graduated last month. Alyan came in the town few times. So we met due to mas threats,though few were on his insistence as he said(or maybe he kept his mothers insistence a secret fearing my reaction). We also text and call each other time to time.Everyone is beyond happy about us, specially ammi is at the cloud nine. Sumayra appi also came to meet me before she went back,with bubbly Ilma. Overall,this part is going great.

"Hey,you in your senses?" Liya asked and I shrugged.

"Yep."

"Ma'am asked you to bring the exam papers from the common room and deliver them to everyone." She said and I nodded.

I fetched the papers from her room and started handing over everyones paper.

"Wait.....this hand writing looks familiar." I halted on my steps and looked at the paper on my hand. It is Rafans paper. But why does this writing gives me weird feeling?

"Whatever." I shrugged and kept the paper on his desk.

I went back to my sit and started reading,though this handwriting was not leaving my mind.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"So Warisha, any improvement?" Rabya ma'am asked and I shook my head. I went to her for some exam matters.

"He's still calling and disturbing you?" She asked.

"Yeah,even now everyone thinks we are really dating because of his friendly behaviour with me in the class." I sighed.

"What a stupid." She said.

"Remember to always notice what he does,maybe he will slip something." I just nodded and came out.

Maybe she is right,I should always keep my eye on him. But it is not coming to any use.

I just need something,something against him.

But what?

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Appi,where is my blue hair band?" Amaya came.

"In my drawer." I said while trying to solve a math.

"What is this?" Amaya said and I looked at her.

Oh no! She found the stupid card Zayan sent last week. It has all sorts of poems which maybe is cute,but not when it's sent by him.

"For Warisha." Amaya read and smirked at me.

"Give it back to me." I rushed towards her but she is too stubborn to give it back.

"Who sent this?" She eyes me suspiciously.

"Doesn't matter." I said while reaching for the card but she hid it behind her.

"Oooo,is it Alyan bhai?" She smirked.

"What? No!" I said.

"Yes,he gave this,right?"

"I said no."