42. Match making

Warisha's POV

"...Keep this one and delete the previous ones." I said and he nodded, deleting the pictures. Meanwhile, I was busy devouring the cake he brought.

We were going through our pictures of Maldives and examining them, which one to keep and which one to not. We came back two weeks ago, but became too busy to focus on all these. So tonight we got some time and decided to save phone storage.

"Ahh, Warisha. Eat more decently." He said as some cream got smeared on my cheek.

"Am I on a ramp as a model?" I said, still focused on the cake.

"A model doesn't eat cake on a ramp." He smirked.

"You seem to know a lot about models? Do you watch fashion shows?" I said licking my fingers.

"Yeah."

"What? That means you look at girls wearing short clothes and heels walking like...that." I looked at him with those big eyes.

"Yes, and they look so beautiful."

"Ew, I hope you know Allah will burn those eyes of yours."

"I know."

"Still you see all that?" I said and he laughed.

"You're such a jealous potato. Do you really think I'll watch all that stuff ignoring my things?" He said.

"That's true though." I nodded, licking my thumb as he scrunched his nose.

A scene I loooooooove!

"Now you please wash your hands. You'll make the bed dirty." He said.

"My bed, my cake, my hands and my wish."

"Firstly, this bed is not your single property, I also have my fair share on that. Then the cake, I brought that. And your hands, they're also my property that your abbu gave me. And your wish, that effects my life." He smirked.

"But whole you are my husband, so I think I'm the majority share holder here." I winked.

"Allah,what will I do with this girl!" He frowned.

"I won."

"Zahan bhais prophecy came true."

"What prophecy?"

"That you can't ever win in an argument with woman."

"It's good though. How long will you men continue to torture women? I'm balancing that."

"I surrender." He sighed defeatedly.

"Oh, by the way, did you talk to Jamya?" He nudged me.

"No, why would I talk to her now?"

"Allah...about Arham." He said and I remembered. I didn't bring this topic after that day.

"Oh no, I forgot." I grinned.

"Good, do that after one of them becomes a mother or father." He said.

"I will do that, tension not." I said as I got down to wash my hands. Just then, my phone rang. I signalled him to check.

"It's drama queen." He chuckled.

"Oh, Liya. Put it on my ear." I said, leaning towards him.

"Do you want them to see your ear? It's a video call."

"Ooo. Then hold, I'm coming." I said and ran outside to wash my hands, only to fall outside the door with a loud thud.

"What happened?" He came out and seeing me on the floor, started to laugh like a maniac.