46. Unsaid words

Warisha's POV

"Wasn't she the one who one day said that she'll never ever get married to Arham Bhai?" Liya asked, looking at Jamya who was sitting beside Arham bhais mother, talking and smiling.

"As much as my memory confirms, yes, she was the culprit." I chuckled.

"I still don't understand what exactly is between them. They liked each other, at the same time they couldn't imagine getting married in their wildest imagination."

"Well, I also share the same thoughts with you." I mumbled, rubbing my forehead with my fingers.

"What happened? You look tired."

"See this thing?" I indicated at my sari "it's very hard and time consuming and complex and painful and annoying to wear in summer. And right now, my stomach is tossing and turning and my head is aching and I want to go home and sleep after throwing everything out."

"You're unbelievable." Liya started laughing and I threw a glare at her.

We saw Arham bhais mother going down the stage and went to Jamya.

"So, what did your present-mother-in-law say?" Liya asked, sitting beside Jamya.

"Just usual stuff. Him and his life."

"Who's this him?" Liya raised her brows, her eyes reflecting mischief.

"Him." Jamya looked down at her bangles, blush creeping on her cheeks.

How I enjoy this scene!

"Oh...I understood. You're talking about Arham bhais father." I said as she threw a glare at my way.

"Why would she talk about him?"

"Because he's her husband." I shrugged, biting my cheek to not laugh.

"No, she wasn't talking about her husband, she was talking about my... my husband." Jamya said the last part lowly. I and Liya looked at each other, smiling.

"Aww, you're so cute." I hugged her from the side, only to get pulled by someone else.

"Mami, you can't hug someone else." Came an angry, fuming Ilma.

"Oh I'm sorry baby." I pulled her on my lap, chuckling.

"People get jealous husband, you got a jealous niece." Liya smirked.

"Mami, did you scold mama?" Ilma grabbed my chin with both of her hands and made me look down at her.

"No baby, I'll do that after going back at home." I said, remembering the promise I made to her.

This morning, a very angry Ilma came to me with the complaint that Alyan didn't give her his phone to watch YouTube and did an offence. And then when he went out, he made another serious criminal offence by not bringing a chocolate for her. For all these, she demanded pure justice from me. Something equivalent to capital punishment a dozen times.

Apparently, she thinks I really have that much power. Now who'll tell her the truth that I can't punish him for actual offences due to his tickle-and-make-her-silent method, let alone these cute offences.

"Will you make him hold his ear and stand out of the room? You can also make him do sit ups." She asked as we chuckled.

"Umm- no baby. I'll give him a very dangerous punishment secretly." I said, lowering my voice like an evil villain.

"Secretly?" She also lowered her voice like me.

"Yes, a secret punishment."

"But why secretly?"