19. The Footage

Warisha's POV

"So everyone,understood the plan?" I said as we were standing outside the college gate at 6:30 PM,just after maghrib. Still it is not completely dark. By we I mean me,Jamya,Alyan and Arham bhai. Alyan didn't want to share this with anyone but Arham bhai was nagging him about why he was coming here suddenly and Alyan had to tell him everything.

"It will be better if we revised the plan." Arham bhai said and I sighed.

"Ok. So you are going to go to the watchman uncle and keep him busy." I said but he stopped me.

"Wait. How do I do this?"

"It's your matter." Jamya said.

"Gossip with him,fight with him and you can also flirt with him. Do whatever you're good at." Alyan shrugged.

"Do I look like a homo to you?" Arham bhai frowned at him as we chuckled.

"So you'll keep him busy at the gate and we'll enter there. Then Jamya will go towards the left side of the campus to distract the man who monitors CCTV views. We will walk towards the CCTV monitoring room and as soon as the man goes out to check what Jamya is doing,we will enter there. You two do whatever you can to distract both of them,inside and out. We will take the library footage of the day before yesterday and come out. Then Jamya will join us and we will go out of the campus through the gate." I said.

"Why can't we just make him senseless using chloroform?" He said and I slapped my forehead.

"Life is not a film. It will take minimum 10 minutes to faint him using this,which is enough for him to call the whole locality and get us thrashed." Alyan said.

"And we are not goons." Jamya added.

"So it's final. Any more question?" I asked.

"I was wondering why you didn't ask someone for these footage? Anyone could've gave you,Rabya ma'am or the CCTV rooms uncle." Jamya asked.

"Because I can't risk Rabya ma'ams job for this. They will easily fire her if they get to know she was involved. And this CCTV room uncle saw everything that day,yet he didn't help me. So I don't expect him to give this." I answered and she nodded.

"Hmm. When are we entering?" Alyan asked.

"Right now. Arham bhai will go first." I said.

"Ok. Allah,don't get me thrashed." He looked at the sky and sighed dramatically.

"Best of luck." Alyan said and he nodded.

Arham bhai advanced towards the second gate. There are two gates of our college. The first gate is with the road and there's no watchman,we are standing beside this gate. After walking for few seconds,there's another gate which is guarded. Inside that is the campus premise. Arham bhai has to deal with that watchman uncle.

We stood there in silence as Arham bhai called the watchman uncle.

"Hello,is anyone there?" He said.

The watchman uncle opened the gate and came out.

"Yes?" He asked looking at him up to down. The whole area is quite dark,thanks to the load shedding. There's one flash light in uncles hand.

"Are you the watchman of this college?" Arham bhai asked.

"Yes. Who are you?" He asked.

"I'm a paranormal activities expert." He said.

"Paragraph...what?"

"Paranormal activities expert. I work about ghosts and witches." He said and we chuckled.