13.Weirdness Overload

Warisha's POV

"Ok, let's start taking some beautiful pictures." Sumayra appi grinned.

"Were previous ones ugly?" Alyan smirked at her.

"No, don't underestimate my husband." She glared.

Everyone laughed at her dramatic behaviour.

"Now both of you stand up and come forward." We did as she said

"Alyan, wrap your arm around Warisha"  She said and we both looked at her with shocked expression.

Has she gone mad?

Alyan started to say something but stopped because of appis glare. I saw Maya, Liya, Jamya and others smirking at us.

Without finding any way, Alyan wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Is she your friend, idiot? Take your hand down." She again said.

What is she trying to do? Allah,help me.

Alyan reluctantly took his hand down towards my waist and wrapped it there lightly. I was looking at the floor and praying to Allah for the earth to make a hole on it and swallow me inside.

It feels seriously uncomfortable!

"Ok Warisha, calm down,c don't smash his head. It's not wrong so don't feel awkward." My mind reminded me and I tried to relax.

"Now look at each other." She said. Isn't whatever she made us do enough?

I looked at him and saw him giving me the same blank expression.

"Say cheese." She said and took few pictures.

Then she wanted to take more pictures but aunty...ma came and shooed her.

"Don't bother them more, Sumayra. Go and meet everyone." She said smirking at us.

Did she see everything?

Is this earth made of metal? Why doesn't it OPEN????

Sunayra appi went away and others followed them. We sat on the sofa.

Allah saved us!!

"So, what's up?" Alyan asked.

"Nothing." I shook my head.

"Don't mind. My family can be kind of intense sometimes."

"No problem, I understand. They are just excited." I nodded my head and he smiled.

"How was your exams?" He asked me.

"Don't even ask. It was so tough." I made a poker face.

"Yeah, it will only worsen day by day.I still remember mine, I only got 43% in physics paper one." He said and I laughed hearing him.

"Hmm, don't you have any friend here?" I asked him as I didn't see any friend of him here.

"No, all of them live there with me. They are my school life friends. Though Arham came, he's here somewhere." He answered looking around.

All of the young ones went out to take pictures and the elders were busy talking with others. Now and then people were coming to congratulate us. Alyan was busy with his phone, I didn't even bring it because of Zayan. Everyone is enjoying and here I am, getting bored.

I got up and went to the front of the stage. I don't see anyone, maybe they still didn't come back. I noticed Alyan throwing me awkward glance.

Now what's his problem?