48.Pain before the smile

Warisha's POV

"Take this also." I kept the shampoo bottle in the basket and took the body wash.

"Hmm...it's fine." I smelled it and kept it back at its place. Then I took his shampoo and smelled it.

"Yuck....this also goes away." I added it in the pile of the basket.

"Come on, at the rate you're going, you'll dispose everything of this house." Alyan rolled his eyes, balancing the basket in his hand which was nearly full by things I don't want to keep around me as their smell makes me nauseous.

"Did you ever hear that when a pregnant woman is nauseous and smells something, then that things smell makes her nauseous whenever she smells it again?"

"No."

"Then add it to your knowledge list." I said, keeping a notebook in the basket.

"You didn't even check it."

"I wrote in it the day before yesterday when I was nauseous. Now it's smell makes me want to throw up."

"Allah....where will I go?"

"To the kitchen. Follow me." I said and walked towards the kitchen.

"I'm afraid you'll one day say that even I make you nauseous." He stood beside me.

"Well.." I sniffed "actually, you do smell bad. Try taking a shower. If that doesn't work, you'll stay in the guest room from tonight.

"Do you really realise what you're saying?" He raised his brows.

"My life is more important then living with you."

After half an hour of picking things, we finally finished. Hope it will help me a bit with this constant throwing up.

"My arms literally hurt due to carrying that huge basket." He frowned, pressing on his arm. I also sat on the couch beside him.

"Be thankful that you're only going through this. Act good or else my baby won't call you abbu."

"Oh really? Then what will your baby call me?"

"Ammis husband." I smirked.

"You're ridiculous." He shook his head.

I threw a glare at his way and got up. Bringing the jar of the pickle, I sat on the couch.

"Eeee....so sour." I pinched my eyes close, trying to not puke.

"Then why are you eating this?"

"Because my mother in law specially made this for me."

"But you don't like it."

"She doesn't know. She thinks I also crave sour things like other pregnant women."

"Then you can just not eat it. Simple."

"Nah, she made it so lovingly. And not like it'll harm me." I shrugged and focused on the pickle.

"Next time, tell her you crave for sweet things. I feel pity for my sugar jar."

"I told ammi. She said she'll send them for me." I grinned.

"Warisha?"

"Hmm."

"Did you check your weight?" He asked out of the blue.

"No, why would I do so?"

"Check that after getting done." He looked suspicious.

"Fine."

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

"Wow, our baby weighs eight pound." I fake squealed, trying to cover my embarrassed look.