9

Raelynn pov

It's Monday night raw and Stephanie told me to dress nice.

I was backstage waiting for the show to start.
Randy walked pass me and I try not to look at him.

I need to focus.

Sasha music plays and she walks out.

I watch on the tv backstage.
I roll my eyes as she go on and on about whatever but then I hear my name.

"And let's not forget that new girl Raelynn, I mean who do she think she is coming here thinking she run things, the only reason she even made it is because of her daddy and she slept with randy who's the face of wwe" she said and I go wide eye.
I grab a mic and tell the guy to play my music.

"Uh oh looks like the boss has made Raelynn mad" cole said as I walk out slowly and glare at Sasha.

I laugh into the mic.
"Sasha sweetheart don't be so bitter that you lost to me last week" I say and walk down the ramp.

"I mean not everyone can be talented" I shrug and hear the crowd oh.

"And I'm not here because of who my dad is or my cousin or my grandparents or randy I'm here on my own and everything I have done so far has been on my own" I tell her and walk up the steal steps and get into the ring.

"My father isn't out here fighting for me and neither is randy, I'm out here on my own" I get into her face.

"Do something if your bad" I smirk at her.
Next thing I know Stephanie music plays and she walks out.
"Sasha you touch her your out of a job" she told her and I smirk.

"You two can have a match later tonight and whoever the winner is get to have the first shot at the divas championship" she said

I smile at that.
I got to make sure I win tonight.

I wave at Sasha and get out the ring and I walk backstage with Stephanie.

Time skip

I watch as randy was in the ring talking.
He was there with the miz and his girl.
This must be why he asked me to be with him in a mix tag team match.

"You have no partner orton" the miz said and I huff.

My music plays and the crowd goes nuts as I walk out in my ring attire with a little twist.

"He has a partner" I said and get into the ring and stand with randy who puts his arm around me

"I cannot believe this!"
"Raelynn walked out here like a boss with Randy's shirt"

"Look at them"

"I guess this is them admitting to those rumors going around"

I roll my eyes when I hear that.
That's all they are gonna be talking about.