23

Raelynn pov

Today I wake up and turn around expecting to see randy but all I see is a empty bed.
I sigh and get up and walk out the room.

I find him in his little gym working out and I can't help but look at his sweaty body.

"You not gonna talk?" He ask and I look surprised "how you know I was in here?" I ask him with my arms folded.
"I heard your footsteps, you walk hard as hell" he smiles and I roll my eyes "I do not" I huff "you do and I also saw you threw the mirror right here" he points at it and I feel dumb.

"How I ain't see that I don't know" I shake my head and walk fully into the room and sit down on his lap.
"What's the plan for today?" I ask him.
"I got to go and talk to Sam about something" he said and I give him a look and stand up.

"WE are going to go talk to her?" I said and he shakes his head "no Rae, me, I am" he said and stands up walking out and I follow him.
"I speak French so it's WE and also what you need to talk to this hoe alone for?!" I didn't care if I was loud right now.
Randy be trying me.

"About our daughter" he said and I feel hurt.
"Right y'all daughter, you know what I'm going to my parents house today" I said and walk around him.

"Come on Raelynn, your making a big deal out of nothing" he sighs and go into his closet while I look threw my side.
"Shut up talking to me randy" I said and keep looking.

"Raelynn why you always gotta turn a small thing into a big thing like damn I just need to talk to Sam and th-.." he says and I spin around and face him.

"No randy it's not a small thing not to me, she disrespected me she is still in love with you and obviously you still feel something for her as you keep calling her sam and not Samantha her fucking name!" I grab my clothes and walk into the bathroom and slam the door shut.

I take a shower and do my makeup and get dressed.
I walk out and see him sitting on the bed dressed, he must of used the other bathroom.

"Can we please talk?" He ask me.
And I just walk pass him and throw my clothes in the hamper and grab a bag.
"What are you doing?" He ask and I ignore him grabbing some clothes of mine out the dresser and putting them into the bag.
"Raelynn stop" he said but I don't.
"I SAID STOP!" He yells and grab the bag and pull it away from me and grab me.
"Just please stop for a minute" he says softly.
"What randy" I said.
"I love you ok and not Sam" he said

"Your always gonna love her randy, she has a child with you and you were married, I don't know what I was thinking, y'all just got divorced not to long ago and you started talking to me and we went on dates but now that I look back, were they really dates or just a way to get into my pants?" I feel a tear go down my face.

"I fought my dad for you but was it the right thing?, or was he right?, you are not to be trusted" I say and zip up my bag and walk around him and out to the hallway.

"Rae please" he said as I grab my car keys.
"Where are you going?" We hear and turn to see alanna.

"I just have to go somewhere for a while" I tell her "will you be back?" She asked me.
I look at randy.
"I don't know" I said and open the door and walked out closing it behind me.

I throw my bag in the car and start it.
I pull off and as I drive away I can see randy standing there with a sad look on his face.

I shake my head and drive faster.
My eyes water and I hurry and wipe them.

Time skip

I park my car and get out and walk to the front door I use my old key and walk in.

"Mom?!, dad?!" I call out and drop my bag on the floor.

"What are you doing here?" I hear and look up to see my dad.

"I just wanted to come home for a little bit, you know home sick" I chuckle and force a smile

He looks at me for a minute and I know he's figuring out that that's not why I'm home.

"What happened?" He said and I sniffle.
"Dad I don't know what I'm doing this is all to much" I cry and he walks over and hug me.
I love hugging my dad it always makes me feel better and it's not like I'm tall or anything so his 6,3 frame really towers over my 5,4 one.

He's like my personal teddy bear.
"It's ok" he whispers in my ear and I almost feel like a kid again.