48

Rae pov

I lay in bed with tears, dried and new ones on my face.
I hear someone knocking at my door but I don't move. I haven't moved from my spot in days really.

"Rae, baby open the door" I hear and know now that my dad is at the door.

"Dad just leave me be!" I yell but my voice is rough.

The door opens letting in light to the dark room.
He walks over to the bed and sit down.
"Talk to me" he said and I feel his hand rub my shoulder.
"Dad please" I sigh and look at him.

"Is this about Ian?, Randy?, because I will beat both they ass" he said and I smile at how protective my dad is over me.

"Okay I will leave you only for like-." He looks at his watch "20 minutes as we have to go to work" he said and I nod at that.

He gets up and leave out the room.

I stand up after he left and go take a shower where I cry some more and then get dressed.

I grab my bag and my bottle of pills.
I need them so I don't be in pain.

I walk out my room and down to the car and get in and see Seth and Dean in the back.
I look to my dad "I was the ride for everyone sorry" he said and I shrug and look out the window

"So you gonna talk?" He asked and I huff "dad your not the person I want to talk to about this I will talk to mom when I go home tomorrow" I feel myself tear up and hurry and wipe my eyes.

I grab my headphones and put them on and blast some music in my ears as I wait for us to pull up.

I close my eyes and lean back listening to Beyoncé.
In the music industry I want to be as big as Beyoncé and in the wwe I want to be like my family but still make my own history.

We pull up to the arena and I get out the car and close the door.
My dad grabs my bag and his own.
Me and him walk side by side as fans that came early take pictures of us.

I smile for some as me and my dad walk.
We make it inside and he takes my stuff to my dressing room and then kiss my cheek and leave to his own.

I don't have a match today so I just sit there waiting for the show to start.

I want to dye my hair.
I look at the time and see we still have four hours before the show starts.
I go and get one of the stylists to help me dye my hair.

Time skip

I smile as I look at myself

I thank her and she left and just in time for the show to start.

I watch as they start talking about the sponsors and stuff.
I grab my makeup bag and start it I put my red contacts as I feel like I might have to go out.

Who knows
I watch the male division go first and I roll my eyes at how cocky everyone is.

I watch as my dad have a match against the big show.

I watch as they lock up and at first it can go either way to me but then I noticed my dad is a little off.
Now him and my mom have been arguing again and I might have worried him with my actions but hopefully he keeps his head in the game.

I watch as the big show throw my dad out the ring and I from and flinch a little.

Then my dad runs show head into the post.
I know that's got to hurt.

My dad starts getting the upper hand and I cheer as he do a Superman punch.
Then next thing I know the lights go out and I huff "of course it's bray Wyatt" I said to myself.
Dude gives me the creeps

My dad Superman punch bray and they do the same to big show but then bray grabs my dads legs and pulls him to the post making my dad yell in pain.

Then big show grabs him.
I jump out my seat and run to the front just incase I need to go out.
I watch the screen next to the entrance to the ramp.

I see big show get out the ring and I watch bray get up.

I huff having enough "play my damn music.

The guy nods and my music go off.
I want to make them think I'm coming front the normal spot.

"What?!"

"Raelynn might be coming out to check on her father because ain't no way she's going against bray Wyatt" I hear "don't underestimate her" I hear my cousin say.

I come up behind bray with a chair and slam in into his back.

He falls and groan in pain.
I hit him two more times.

I drop the chair out the ring and see my dad laying there.

I start shaking and go to the corner of the ring.

"What she about to do here?"
"I don't know but she is shaking"

I turn and hold on to the ropes and watch bray get up slowly.
I tilted my head and start yelling like my dad and run at bray.

"Omg SPAR BY RAELYNN!!"
The crowd is going nuts right now.

I kick bray two more times before I walk over to my dad.

"Dad are you okay?" I asked "yes baby I'm okay" he answered and I help him up.

"Don't scare me like that" I said as we both get out the ring leaving bray laying there.

"No promises" he chuckle "what a nice father daughter moment" I hear

I ignored all the comments just focus on my dad.

We make it backstage and I take him to the medic.