61

Instagram

Michaeloffical

Gonna spend some time with the kids without big head Rae with us 😂❤️

TheofficialRaelynn: fuck you with that small head you got with no brain in it.😒

Raelynn pov

Raelynn pov

I roll my eyes at Michael behavior on Instagram.

I still smile though as I love him.
He helped make our son who's a true blessing as I was told I wouldn't be able to have kids again.

I decided that I was gonna visit the wwe that's why the kids are with him.

Joseph is now three months so everything should run smoothly for Michael.
Also I need to talk to randy.
Ellie birthday is soon.

I walk and take my seat in the front row and fans cheer and wave when they see me.

The show starts and I smile big,I miss being on the show.being out here for the people to see me.

"Is that who I think it is in the crowd?!" The camera turns to me as my face pop up on the screen for everyone to see.
"Raelynn is here watching the show"
"I'm surprised to see her"
"She is missed but I heard she won't be back till 2021"

"What?!, she can't be gone that long"

Time skip

After the show was over I hop over the barricade and ran up the ramp to go backstage.
"Hey you seen randy?" I asked stroman but he shakes his head and I huff.

"Calm down before you have a heart attack I'm right here" I hear behind me and see randy.
"Please you wish you had that affect on me" I roll my eyes "we know I do but what you looking for me for?"

"Ellie birthday is coming up and you know what she wants" I tell him "ain't no way she getting a bts party they are pretty big now" he said

"I know but that's our little girl she deserves it, plus I heard that I'm their female favorite wrestler." I smirk.

He nods as he wipes sweat off him.
"Well I think we should just take her somewhere I mean she's about to be 5 so do it really matter?" He said and I roll my eyes I swear I roll them so much they might get stuck "you know what just leave it to me you useless thing" I turn and walk away so I could go home.

Time skip

I was sending a email to their company. My little girl is getting that party and she will have those seven sexy males their to sing her happy birthday.
I'm gonna get it done if it's the last thing I do.