31

Raelynn pov

Time skip

I huff as I flip and turn in the bed.
My suspension is longer and they are traveling and I'm bored and sick and alone.
Alanna is back with that bitch Sam.
Randy is at work in some city I forgot the name of.

I get up as i feel dizzy and nauseous.
I then run to the bathroom and throw up.
I dry heave for a minute before I close the lid on the toilet and lay on the cold tiles of the bathroom floor.

My phone rings and I groan as I crawl back into the room and grab it off the bed.

"Yes?" I answer the FaceTime call from randy.
"Woah!, what happened to you?" He said looking closer into the phone.

"I'm sick and I'm lonely" I sigh.
"Awww poor baby, don't worry I will be home soon" he said and I can see him walking.

"It's gonna be a good week and a half by the time you come back home randy don't try to sugarcoat it" I sigh and I suddenly feel sick again.
I run with my phone to the bathroom and open the toilet and throw up.

"Eww" I hear randy mutter.
I roll my eyes at him once I'm done.
"I told you I am sick asshole" I huff and get up off the floor and brush my teeth

"Yeah I see hold on I'm gonna call your mom" he said and before I could say anything he hangs up.
The disrespect.

Ten minutes later my phone rings and I see it's my mom.
"Hi mom" I say
"Oh you are sick I hear it all in your voice" she said

"I will be fine, I'm probably about to start my period, I always get sick when I'm about to start" I answer and groan as I feel sick once again but it's not to bad.

"I'm on my way over there" she said and I roll my eyes "mom seriously I'm fine" I said and I hear her shuffling around and I hear jojo in the background.

"I won't go over there if you go to the doctor" she said

"Fine I will go" I said

"Good and I want you to call me when your on your way and when your there and tell me what's wrong" she said and I shake my head at her "ok mom, bye now love you" I said and hang up.

Next day

I get dressed and I take a picture of myself and post it on Instagram.
I go to the kitchen and make me something to eat.

I sit and eat and as I do I feel sick.
I stand up and run to the trash bin and throw up.
I sigh when I finally finished and look back at my barley eaten plate of food.

I throw the rest away and wash the dishes and grab my car keys and walk out the house making sure to lock the door.

I get in my car and start it up and pull out the driveway.

After a while of driving I make it to the doctor office.

Time skip

I sit and wait for the doctor after he done all these test.

I hear a knock on the door and it opens and I see my doctor.

"So we got the results and it's not to bad" he said and I rise a eyebrow and feel worried.

"So I want to congratulate you as your pregnant which explains the nausea, but I'm a little worried because from the history this could be a dangerous thing" he said and I sit there just listening to him.

"Oh Uhh umm I-I" I stutter trying to get words out but it's not working.
"What would happen if I had this baby?" I finally say.

"Well you could lose it or you could have a seizure during the birth but we don't nothing for sure as that's far down the line I mean you could be perfectly fine" he said and I feel faint.
I suddenly see black spots in my vision and I fall back.

Time skip

I wake up and look around and see I have a needle in my arm.
The door opens and I see randy.

"Hey your up" he smiles and come over to me and kiss me.
"Yeah I am" I said

"I'm glad your ok" he said and hold me to him.
"How?, why are you here?" I ask

"The doctor called and told me about you and I was worried so I flew back home" he explained and I nod "I'm sorry" I said

"It's ok as long as your ok" he said and kiss me again.

"So I don't know if he told you but we're going to be parents" I said and he smiles real big at me "I know and it's amazing and everything is gonna be fine" he told me and I nod slowly as he holds me to him.

I'm not sure if I'm happy about this pregnancy or not.