56

Raelynn pov

Raelynn pov

I walk into the wwe and I feel sad.
Also tired but mainly sad.
Ellie got sick real bad and is in the hospital.
My parents are with her while I'm here for a little while.

I grab a mic as I watch the show, waiting for my cue so I can walk out

Right now Sasha and bayley are out there.

My music plays and I hold on to the belt tightly.
They watch me come out and I stop at the middle of the ramp.

The fans cheer and yell as they see me.

I smile and wave.
I walk the rest of the way to the ring feeling like I have to throw up.
I get in using the steps.

"Hey guys I'm gonna be quick with this one" I said and everyone gets quitter.

"I wonder what she's about to say"

"So Uhh my little girl well me and Randy's little girl she's sick in the hospital and I have to be there for her, I also have to have surgery on my shoulder so I won't be your champion anymore" I explained.

"What first Roman leaves and now Raelynn is going too the two of my favorite superstars"

"Sasha I want you to be champion I feel like you will be a great one" I said and sit my belt on her shoulders.

"Me I'm going home and be a champion to my dad my mom my daughter my boyfriend and my sister, I went home and she told me she saw what happened on tv and she cried because she was afraid to lose me and so did my daughter, I also didn't tell no one because it was something o didn't know how to handle but I'm pregnant and they said I wouldn't be able to have any kids after Ellie and I'm so happy right it's a true blessing" I said and Sasha hugs me.

"Congratulations" she smiles and I hug bayley too.

"So you guys work it out while I go and deal with the real match of pregnancy and being a mother" I said and sit the mic down crying a little.

I get out the ring and hug some of my fans and High five others.

I make it backstage and everyone is congratulating me and hoping Ellie gets better.

I grab my bags and sigh.
I was really making it somewhere but me and my family comes first and I just have to pick up where I left off when I come back.