25

Raelynn pov

I sit down on the couch and fold my arms.
I know I'm in the wrong but I won't tell him that.

"Look Rae I love you and I want to be with you for a long time and have kids with you but you have to understand that Sam is always gonna be there, she's Alanna's mother and your right she's always gonna have a spot in my heart but only because she gave me a child and our history not because I still want to be with her and leave you" he said and walks over and sit on the table in front of the couch and grab my hands.

"Randy I know I'm just....I don't know and I'm sorry I'm just used to some things and don't know how to act I guess, this is new to me randy and it's hard....I Uhh....I love you I do and I know you love me...I just am scared because she's everything to you" I feel my eyes start watering.

"And me I'm just the girl who's father is superstar Roman reigns and in the shadow and I'm so so used to getting things how I want and I don't know if it's my fault or my parents but their is some personal stuff I need to work out and I don't know if you want to be there as I do" I look him right in the eyes as I basically start crying.

He looks at me and it's quiet.

"Rae I love you and every side of you and your not just Roman reigns daughter your Raelynn reigns the best female wwe superstar and my girlfriend who I love so much it hurts"

I smile at him and wipe away some tears.
"I want to be there to help you work out any problems as long as yours there for mine" he told me.
I nod "I will be"
"I love you" "I love you to" I say and kiss him.

He picks me up still kissing me and I feel him start walking.
I feel myself get laid on something soft and he pulls away from me and I see we're in the bedroom.
He close the door and walk back over to me with a smirk.

He kisses me and next thing I know we're taking each other's clothes off.

I wish I knew how much I loved him sooner.