54

At the top is the design and shirt that Raelynn's fans and she sometimes wear.

Raelynn pov

Raelynn pov

I walk into the wwe with my title on my shoulder.
I'm glad to be at work it takes my mind off of the fact that my dad's leukemia is back.

I shake my head. No need for those thoughts, my dad is tough.

I was sitting in a chair in the middle of the ring now.
I had a mic in my hand.

"What is Raelynn doing?" I hear.

I huff and lean back in the chair as I listen to the yells and cheers of the fans.

I bring the mic up to my mouth "I want to say one thing and I will be gone" I say and pause.
The camera comes closer to me and I glare into it.
"I decided that sense everyone think I haven't been having matches to keep my title longer I want to have an handicap match one vs three" I said and the crowd somehow gets louder

"And to make things better for this my championship belt will be on the line, whoever is the winner gets this" I hold the belt up.

Then the Authority or whatever they call themself now comes out.
"Now Raelynn I know you think your above everything and stuff but you can't come out here making matches" triple h said as he and Stephanie get in the ring.

"Look bro I don't care about what your about to say or what you think but I am doing this match" I said standing up and getting in his face.

Stephanie grabs me "do not lose your job talking any kind of way here" she told me I laugh loudly and spin in a circle.

"I don't know how Roman can have such a crazy daughter hope the other one isn't like her" I hear from the table.

I turn slowly as the smile leaves my face.

I glare at corey for what he said.
"What the hell did you just say?!" I yell and he looks scared almost.

I know my parents are watching me tonight.

Triple h grabs me but i Superman punch him and spare Stephanie and then race out the ring and grab Corey out of his seat.

"Say it again I dare you" I basically spit in his face as the camera is getting everything.