63

A year later

Snapchat

Raelynn pov

Raelynn pov

Me and my dad was going back to the wwe.

We were on the plane now.
"I'm so excited" I said to him as he smiles at me.
"I am too but it's about to feel good to be back" he grabs my hand and I lay my head on his shoulder.
"Dad I think I want to quit after two more years" I said he looks down at me shocked "really?" "Yeah I'm still thinking it all depends on how I feel really" I explained.

Time skip

We made it to our hotel and went our separate ways.

No one knows I'm coming back some people know my dad is though.
I'm nervous.
Going back out there.
I'm just going to be me.
No Raelynn reigns just Raelynn Anoaʻi.

I leave my hair in it's natural curly state and then get dressed.

I leave out my hotel room and head to the arena.

I can feel the nervousness all threw my body.

Time skip

I watch as my dad walks out and everyone is cheering and so happy to see him.

He gets in the ring and I can see he's happy to be back.

He then holds his hand out to the entrance of the ramp.
I know he wants me to come out.

My music plays and the fans are so loud.
I step out and wave.
"Congratulations on your baby!" A fan yells and I hug her "thank you" I said and pull away.

I slap the hands of fans and hug others while some take pictures of me.

I step up and my dad holds the rope open for me so I could get in.
Once I'm in the ring I do a flip and run up the rope and point to the wrestle mania sign I get down and hug my dad.

"It feels so good to be back" I say once I'm handed a mic.
"I'm proud to announce that I will be in the woman decision so y'all in the locker room look out but I'm also gonna be on the mens I'm an all rounder baby" I cheer as the fans cheer with me.

Time skip

I was walking around backstage when Randy walks up to me.
"Can I talk to you?" He asked and I was gonna say no when I see the look on his face.
He looked sad and hurt.
Normally I wouldn't care but he is my daughter father and we used to be friends and dated so I still care about him.

"Sure" I say and we walk to a private room together.
He closed and locked the door.
"I-I think she's cheating on me and this baby isn't mine it can't be" he shakes his head and I feel confused.
"Samantha?" I asked and he nods "why do you think the baby ain't yours?"

"Because the timeline don't add up, she's four months pregnant but I was here at work four months ago, if the baby was mine she would only be two months pregnant." I gasped and sit down and he sits next to me.

"Well what are you gonna do?" I asked as he shrugs "I don't know."

He lays his head on my shoulder as I hold him to me.

"Thanks for listening to me Rae" he moves away and I nod.
"I'm always here Randall orton" I smirk as he glares at me.

"You know I hate hearing my full name" I shrug "I don't care" we laugh and suddenly it feels like old times.

I then take notice to how close we are.
We both calm our laughing as we look at each other.
Randy licks his lips and I can't help but watch.
He grabs my head and our lips meet.

The old feelings I can feel them.
Something's new but the old is still there.

I move so I'm on hips lap as the kiss gets more heated and tongue is added in.
His hands grip my hips.
Mine run down his body.
We then pull away, I jump up.
"Oh that that wasn't supposed to happen like at all." I say as he stands up "right im sorry it's my fault"
"No it's mine" we both stop and look at each other for a minute before I look away first "I have to go" I say and move around him and unlock the door and leave out.