20

Raelynn pov

I'm so damn tired.
I have been filming my scenes for TVD and for WWE and have even done a little concert for my two new songs.

I just want a break,a minute to myself.
It's nice to have all these things and do the stuff you dreamed about as a kid but it gets hard after a while.

Luckily for me I have a best friend who is taking me out today for a chill day as she says.

I feel terrible as I don't hang out with her.
Tony deserves more than some half ass friend.

I shake my head and finally get out of bed and go take a shower.
I don't want to be long.
I don't have no idea what we're doing but hopefully I dress right for what she has planned.

I flatiron my hair, something I've been doing a lot lately.
I normally don't as I don't want my air to become bitter and dry and fall out.

My phone rings and I see it's Tony.
"Hey buddy" I said and she gives me a stank face making me laugh.

"I quit" I chuckle.
"Anyway basketball head I hope your ready" she said and I can see she's in the car.

"Yes sir" I smirk and she looks at me "don't be saying that when we're not in the bedroom" she told me and I throw my head back and laugh.

"Shut up Tony and let me grab my purse" I said and stand up.

"Ok well I'm outside so bring that ass on" she said and I roll my eyes.

I hang up the phone and grab my bag and the room key and walk out the door and to the elevator and get in.
As I walk in I see Seth.
"Hey Seth" I said and smile at him.
"Hey Raelynn, how are you?" He asked
"Oh I'm good" I said and just then the elevator doors open and I step out waving at him and walking outside to Tony car.
I get in and close the door and lean over the middle to hug her.
"Oh I missed my little star" she said and I chuckle "I missed you to" I tell her.
She pulls away and kiss me.
It was normal but I wonder how would randy feel about this.
We pull away from each other and she pulls off.
"So where are we going?"
"Somewhere" she answers and I huff and turn the music up.
I hear the song and noticed it's mine.
I roll my eyes and change the channel.
"Hey why did you do that?!" Tony asked

"I'm just tired of hearing my own voice" I shrug and she nods.

We soon pull up to this restaurant and she gets out and walk around and open my door.
I grab her hand as she helps me out.

We walk in still holding hands.
I feel weird.
Like we're not alone.
I know we're in public so of course we're not alone but I mean like someone is watching us.
I look around and don't see anyone so I try and calm myself and hope Tony don't notice.

We sit down and look thew the menu.
"Someones gonna think I'm your girlfriend" I tell her and she chuckles "wouldn't be the first time" she shrug.

I shake my head and see what I want.
"So I heard about the baby" she starts and I look up at her "I'm sorry I wasn't there for you I was so busy with my new album and stuff" she explained "it's ok Tony and I haven't been there for you like I should have either" I hold her hand across the table.

"I love you Raelynn even if you do get on my nerves" she said and I laugh.
"I love you to Tony even if I want to kill you half the time" I say and she brings my hand closer and kiss the top of it.