19

Time skip to next week.

Raelynn pov

I had decided to invite my co-workers from the show to watch me in the ring tonight.

I got dressed pretty nice and post a picture of me and randy.
I smile as I watch him pick up his bag
"Can you grab mine?" I ask him.
He looks at me for a while and shakes his head "babe please!" I pout and he chuckle and pick up my bag with his.
I walk over to him and kiss him.

"Wwe wants us to do that couple photoshoot" I tell him.
"Of course they do" he said and I smile at him.
"Hey it should be fun" I said and he don't respond and grab the car keys and I grab the room key and we walk out.

At work

I was walking around as they set everything up.
I spot my dad and walk over to him.
"Hi dad" I said and hug him.
"Hey mini" he said and I sigh at the name.

"Dad" I whine and heat him laugh.
"Your mom wants you to call her and tell her why you didn't say anything about being on her favorite show" he told me and I laugh.

"I forgot, I'm a pretty busy woman" I said and point my finger at him.
He shakes his head at me.
I reach up and pat the bun he has in his hair and he pat mine making me laugh.

"I got to go get ready but see you later and put some more clothes on" he said and kiss my cheek and walk off to the locker room.

It's funny he thinks I'm gonna change my clothes.

The show starts and I hear the announcers talking for the show and the cheer of fans.
I see my new found friends from the show and they are all wearing my merchandise.

I smile and listen as bliss walks out and start talking.

I huff as she just go on and on about me and how I came and took what belongs to her.

I huff and tell the guy to play my music.
It seems every week I gotta put one of these girls in they place.

I hold my belt to me as my theme plays.

The crowd cheers and Alexa froze as they said I wouldn't be here tonight.

I walk out with my belt and glare at her.

"Looks like Alexa made her mad" cole said.

I walk down the ramp slowly as the music cuts off and I bring the mic up to my lips.
"I don't care what you say, what you think, what you want, I don't care at all" I said and the crowd cheers as I stand in front of the ring.

"Let me tell you something Alexa" I start and walk up the steps in my heels.

"You weren't even in the running up to get this belt, matter of fact you didn't have nothing to do with this championship belt, now get out the ring and let someone who deserves the chance to face me for this" I said and held the belt in her face.

All I hear is cheering and yelling of my name.

"You think you own it all huh?" She said and I nod.
"Well you don't, without daddy, you wouldn't be here" she said and I laugh so loud right in her face.

I nod and look around before turning back to her.
"That's true I wouldn't be here without my dad, he's the one who support me and train me but the rest I do on my own, I kick ass here every night and show you and everyone else that I can and not because of my family but because of me so Alexa if you want to fight me then say that and stop trying to bring my family in drama" I said and fold my arms after I was done.

I listen to the crowd and how they cheered for me and screamed my name and boo Alexa.
I'm glad to have the fans on my side and seeing them wear my shirts and stuff.

"SHUT UP AND STOP CHEERING HER NAME!" Alexa yells at the crowd and they just boo her.

She turns back to me "yes Raelynn I want to fight you, I want to drag you up and down this ring and show yo-." I don't let her finish and punch her in the face.

I smirk as she holds her nose on the floor.
"Bye boo" I said and drop my mic and leave the ring.
I get backstage and walk to my dressing room.
I need a moment to myself.

I'm tired of everyone saying that I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for my dad.
I don't want my whole career to be about my dad and how he feels.

I hear the door open and see randy.
"Hey" I said and smile at him.
"You good?" He asked me and sit down next to me.
"I'm ok" I said and kiss him.

"You sure?, you don't want to talk?" He ask pulling away.
I nod "not today" and snuggled to him.