53

Raelynn pov next week at work

I see my dad and he looks down. Why I don't know he's champ and his career is at a good spot and him and mom seem so into each other like little teenagers.

"Dad are you okay?" I asked walking up to him.
He smiles at me and nods he then kiss my forehead.

"I have to go out and make a statement just stay here" he told me and I nod.

I cry a little as my dad says his story.
I remember the first time too.
Mom was gonna have jojo soon.

I run out to the ring and jump in and hug my dad once he puts his title down
"Oh dad" I sigh in his ear "I'm gonna be okay just have faith and make me proud" he said and kiss my cheek.

"Thank you Roman" the crowd chants and me and my dad get out the ring.
Seth and Dean come out and hug him making me smile.
I go backstage still crying.

My dad comes backstage and everyone is telling him he will get threw it and be back.

I smile at the kind words

I can't help myself as I run and hug my dad again.
It was hard the first time but he did pretty good.

"Calm down before you make yourself sick baby" he said to me as I was still crying.
He knows I'm a emotional person.

I pull away from him and nod.

Time skip

I was getting my stitches checked.
Wwe sent me home so I could be with family and I could come back next week which I was fine with me.

I gather my stuff.
My dad left a while ago.
I find Dean and Seth.
"I know they're gonna make a match for someone to get my dads title so I want one of you two to make sure you win it not these other people" I say and they nod "we will try Raelynn" Seth said and I hug him and Dean.
I pull away after "well I have to go see you guys next week" I then turn and leave out.

I make it home and Michael is there.
He basically lives in my house.

"Hey I saw what happened" he said to me and I nodded.
He hugs me and kiss my hairline.

We then cuddle on the couch.

"So I think we should watch spy kids with Ellie" he said and i sit up "Ellie is here?" I asked and he nods "your grandma dropped her off" he said and I stand up and walk upstairs to her room and there she is my baby.

My whole world.
She smiles from her spot on the floor with her toys.

"Mommy your back!" She jumps up and hug me.
I pick her up "yes I'm back early today" I said and kiss her cute little cheeks.

I walk downstairs "are we gonna watch spy kids?" She asked and I nodded as she cheers

I lay down on Michael as Ellie lays on me and we start the movie all of us falling asleep before the movie ends.